Injustice 2

Purchased a source crystal oak & I got poison Ivy’s tournament shader.
It’s very nice!

I think I’ll save the rest of those to purchase a lot of colors for Starfire and both of her new shaders. 'I bet her demon and god shaders will look awesome too-

A lot of the other silver shaders look about washed out to me- but I’m sure a lot of people will love them.
Starfire’s complexion and costume help anything look good for her IMO

2 Likes

MAN, I SEEN ITS THE SOURCE CRYSTALS…AND 5,000 EACH AT THAT. UGH

Thats a rip off… even though you can get source crystals in game for free… its minimal compared to the prices for each shader and the BiZ skin

I would also like to add that DARK SEID is stupid as hell ( as in what the hell do you do against him ) LOL
And these multiverse awards are always weak and never what I want or need. I think Im just going to give up on getting anything good.
Oh and F a Darksied!

LOL! there’s a 50% chance of every haracter being a threat in the right hands.

Medium AI takes advantage of darkseid’s zoning at maximum
With him I usually make sure to crouch block his linear lasers & teleports can be evaded to a certain extent.

That’s why I love the tracking abilities like vine drill
Make him THINK his next move or get launched with a quickness and I’ll follow up with a nasty summon of Nightshade and rotten plant missles LMAO

Yeah I haven’t figured him out yet… I get wrecked every time be it AI or Online.
that damn projectile is hard to react to.

I found an easy way to beat lv 5 AI if I can pick Grood. I made a video clip of it on my profile. It is so simple. It works out better than having the AI fight. Again this only works if you get to pick.

Wait, you have to purchase the Tournament shaders for each individual character? It’s not a package like it was with the God and Demon shaders?

2 Likes

Nope.

No- & they are 5000 source crystals EACH shader
:hushed:

I don’t think most of them benefit from the gold/ silver but I assume if it’s a main you just gotta have it

Has anyone tallied the full dollar amount of all the shaders plus bizzaro skin?

Someone estimated it may almost be $99

1 Like

Well, it’s not something I’m going to support then.

1 Like

Yeah that’s way too much for completionist.

wow…110$ with tax…and thats prob if you buy the 100$ source crystal pack that gets you a deal. the less source crystals you buy at a time the more the shaders will cost in the end.

Is it bad that I prefer vixen and bizzaro over their counterparts. Actually makes me wanna play them.
As for the shaders err…no that’s just extracting the urine

I feel like that with Supergirl, simply because Power Girl is just a cooler character overall.

1 Like

I dont care for the Vixen skin… I like the cat lady better. But Powergirl is way cool.

I like both. I only liked Cheetah after discovering her Epic gear- her default is lackluster IMO

Vixen was a welcome skin & got me into Cheetah
Love the John Stewart and j Garrick
I really hope they provide more awesome premier skins

I won’t buy bizarro or mr freeze but I was sold on everything else

Now, I feel different about Mr. Freeze. He should have been the main skin and Captain Cold should have been the extra one. I get why they did it. No one would buy Captain Cold if Freeze was there already. I bought Freeze because I think captain cold is a stupid character.

I just wish some of these game would just sell a GOTY off the bat. Maybe a version that would include everything that they would make. A “I can’t believe you would buy this version, but if you do, then you will receive every piece of DLC that we make. From the big and great, to the small and stupid”. Version of the game.

If I wanted to be a “Wallet Warrior”, I would just play games on my phone.

I am happy that KI never really got started with this crap. The gold skins don’t look bad at all now.

Before someone uses the word “entitled”, I just want to say if that is how you see it fine. I don’t. I just see it as being a consumer who doesn’t want to be ripped off. By making it almost a impossible grind to get them ingame, they ate ripping us off. Why don’t they just go a step further and put a timer in the game. You get one character unlocked for every 1,000 hours of gameplay, or buy them for $20 each.

I am so thankful that I grew up in a time when people played for fun. It wasn’t about get views on a stream, trying to go to some tournament, or making it to some tournament to try and prove that you are good at a video game.

That doesn’t make sense though. They would have to be awarded the GOTY title first, and for that to happen they would have to release a game before getting the title.

I just mean something like that. To be honest, most of the game that have a GOTY puzzle me. Not every game needs to be or should be a GOTY. It use to be a big deal, because it meant the game won all sorts of awards. Now it is put on most games, amd just mean it is the full game with the DLC included.

If they are just going to throw GOTY on every game, then why not just release the game as that in the beginning.