Injustice 2

In MKX story mode I like to play the story and complete in once per difficulty level. The Expert level or very hard is just that…damn near impossible but it taught me how to use the frame data on the quickest combos so I could block and punish the KWAZY AI lol

I haven’t got around to ding this on Injustice 2 but i will eventually. So far only beat it on Medium.

Does Red Hood voice actor sound a bit too proper?

Would you be that articulate raised from the dead? Lol

Red hood has an Orchid grenade ability

1 Like

He also pulls it outta the same place :joy:

1 Like

All of Robins abilities!!!:speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Tried sliding into the KI Forums guild…

Then it became a case of hitting a brick wall feet first shouting “Accept me!”

When? I didnt see any applications last night nor before.

Was it today? We are all at work today

1 Like

X

Love this!

Hope beast boy is revealed!

Just thought of how much robins hoods look a lot like ravens cloak

4 Likes

Yeah it was probably when you guys were working…

I added you last night…WELCOME!

1 Like

Hi, saw some talk here about Injustice 2 having a similar mode to Shadow Lab in KI.
Which mode is that? I really like that and i hope it becomes a standard in fighting games.

The multiverse? Its not that similar… not really sure how to explain it. DO you have Injustice 2?

I do, but the Multiverse seems to me more similar to Shadow Lords.
Although i have hardly explored it yet.

It’s the AI battle Simulator.

Although, the habits your fighter have are moreso related to the CPU than KI’ s ‘recording’ and stats you can control as in ‘programming’ the zoning and the defense etc

Sort of how the devs would normally set stats for arcade ladder with each fighter having a higher performance / difficulty until the boss having almost insanely impossible mannerisms ( detecting high/ low attacks / always performing stage transition moves at corners etc)

1 Like

From what I can tell it’s more like MK9’s event challenges (forget what the mode was called), but each planet is a smaller collection and they typically have a theme with a short series of stories, like the Wonder Woman one that got you her movie gear. There was one Green Arrow one where every event you could hit a button and “Speedy” would “fire” arrows at your opponent from a downward angle.

I played one last night that had batgirl assist R3 would have her shoot out the grapple cords and contain the opponent

Boy I HATE THE upside down one!!! Omg lol

WOOOOOO!!!

3 Likes

Yeah, there’s nothing like shadow lab. You can set an AI character to fight for you in several of the modes, but it fights like the CPU, nothing like you.

I picked up Deadshot and it’s really odd how salty people get for you just shooting guns at them. It feels like nobody online has labbed the matchup and everyone just quits on me after first game.

Just like @BblackorchidD said about the AI Battle Simulator, you can also put your AI loadouts against bosses and towers in the Multiverse (not in the Guild Multiverse however).

1 Like

Damn! :frowning: I saw this and thought we could fight other people’s “shadows” like in KI.
It really helped me bridge the gap between “complete noob” and “ready for ranked”.