Injustice 2

Top left 90% it is killer croc.

Red hood gear preview

1 Like

lol. It almost looks like he has a Reaper helmet

Iā€™m hoping they preview Starfire Friday. At least her gameplay trailer-
Mkx packs always had 3 characters, not just one at a timeā€¦

Crossing fingers

Thereā€™s rumors that new gear pals will be added as well.
The new update brings abilities as rewards for multiverse as well

Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s Sub-Zero but weā€™ll see I guess. lol

I hate to be "that b**" but this isnā€™t MKX.** :stuck_out_tongue:
From what Iā€™ve read, most seem to believe we get one character at a time. As much as I hate that idea, I kinda understand it. It stretches out interest in the game. (see KI for an example)

1 Like

Extremely sick. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spawn?

2 Likes

I just want a yellow ring gear/costume set for scarecrow. Thatā€™s the coolest he has ever been imo. In fact I hope the addition of more gear/costumes become common in the future of injustice 2.

For example a battle scarred superman outfit would look cool with a torn up shirt/Emblem, pants and a messy hair. A Japanese training Gi for robin and different
Cat colors/animal stripes for cheetah. Like tiger stripes or a white tiger stripe, black panther skin, leaped spots, maybe even a zebra or a variety of wolf colors with grey wolfs and etc.

And the fact that can easily do that does make it exciting

So, is everyone aware of this?

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/191336-injustice-2/75430070

So. With this new update, the game makes you choose between Online or Offline.
Online: Your inventory is backed on NRS servers so if you restart a game or your save is corrupt, the NRS servers will fix your save. Game saves on PS4 mean nothing now. Every time you log in, your save is downloaded and replaced by whatever progress made on the server.

Offline: once you choose offline, you cant go back. If you do, everything earned will be overwritten by what your last save on their server had. Yet NRS are a bunch of d**** and made it so money spent is still a thing. So if you had 0 credits on an online save, then
Went offline and gained then spent 25,000 credits
When you log back it, it will show -25,000 (Negative credits explained by others. Im not touching offline to even test this.)

Also. If you choose to restart a game now: level, credits, and inventory is zeroed out. But multiverse rewards still show you got themā€¦ which means no rewards for returning multiverses even on a new save.

Great f******* job NRS. Customer service peaking. Especially for those who dont play online unless to get DLC.

No Azrielā€¦ he is a Knight from the Crusades era looking dude. Kind of like Danteā€™s Inferno.

1 Like

They are adding Raiden. Yes!

So tonight I decided to go back to the story and do all the alternate paths for the Iā€™LL DO IT AGAIN achievement.
It really didnā€™t take long at all. I just went to chapter select and picked the segments I needed.
At first I thought I would be wasting my time doing this, but I unlocked shaders and other rewards for each fighter I hadnā€™t used.
The best reward however was getting the epic gear to complete the MARK-11 gear set for Batman.

2 Likes

Il the trick was that you were suppose to DELETE your save file before going back online, so it would only have one to pick from.

I have other gamer tags ā€œmy kidsā€, so I will test this out without hurting my account at all :slight_smile:

How does the alternate path work exactly? You just play it a 2nd time or do you have to do a certain task?

I love found new epic gear for poison ivy

New gear for aquaman

Got three abilities for
robin but still no
Staff of Grayson

Remember in the story where you had parts where you could choose between two different fighters?
Basically you just go back and choose the fighter you didnā€™t use in a fight.

You DONā€™T have to play the whole story over.
Go to the story and choose the chapter select.
As you scroll through, youā€™ll eventually come to a section that has two fighters names under it.
The fighter highlighted in green is the fighter you have already used.
Replay that scene and choose the other fighter.
It probably took me an hour to get the fighters I hadnā€™t used completed.
Thatā€™s basically it.
As Iā€™ve said before in this thread, I suck at explaining things soā€¦ maybe what I said makes sense.

Oh cool! Thanks for the tips! I think you explain very wellā€¦better than the game! I would have never known if it werenā€™t for you on a few different things!

1 Like

I want to start the story with all leveled up characters.
Iā€™m still waiting for Starfire to level her up to go into online ranking

Every fighter has an unlockable shader in the story.
There are lots of coins and boxes as rewards.
I have to say that it really isnā€™t hard anywhere that I can recall.
This is only my opinion, but Iā€™d do it for the rewards.
#CallMeKwazy

1 Like