Important stuff PC players should know about Killer Instinct

This has already been answered several times…

If a game is free with Gold (like KI Season 1 in January) you need Live Gold to use it.

If you bought a game discounted because of Gold (like KI Season 2 in January and right now), it’s yours to keep forever, no matter if you have a Gold subscription or not

OMG this is all so confusing, I just wish there was a Complete Edition PC preorder page.

Or like Season 2 during January: there was a 50% discount in Deals with Gold for 2 weeks.

Oh… will edit that in my post for more complete example… thanks… I already have it all, so I’m not keeping that close an eye on it

Yeah, that is what I have been requesting for PC gamers and the success of the game for a couple of days now… don’t get why they keep it such a secret

Please SOMEONE STICKY THIS THREAD. PLEASE!

This is the absolute best information I think any newcomer NEEDS to know. So they can understand what they are getting at.

I don’t usually make demands but I demand this thread gets stickied because it has such useful info!
PLEASE!!

2 Likes

I thank you for your support. I hope your words would contribute to put this topic on major visibility

Does anyone if KI will be download and install or if it will be streamed on PC ?

Well honestly this sums up alot of what I have ALWAYS tried to explain to people about pricing for KI. But often times I fear I cannot word it the right way and risk turning people off. So of course I’m supporting this with all my might.

However, since I’m likely not the wisest fellow on the forums chances are my word alone may not be enough to keep this going.

I would HATE for this topic to get buried in more BS.

The game not being free to play is bad news? That’s a new one.

Damn, the PC version looks so good. I’m watching yesterday’s stream, and I can tell this port runs smoothly. Can’t wait until Tuesday. :yum:

Here’s the Graphical Options:

Fullscreen*
Resolution (Supports up to 4K)
Motion Blur*
Reflections*
Ambient Occlusion*
Bloom*
Anti-aliasing*
Shadow Quality (Low to High)
Texture Quality (Low to High)

(*) = Can be toggled ON/OFF.

Also the game has a PC performance test for the online. That’s neat! The game is locked at 60fps, btw.

Check the PC version at 00:15:00 and 00:43:25 mark.

WHY THE F***K is this not stickied yet?..COME ON GUYS!

1 Like

I know. This thread almost went to the forum’s depths, lol.

Seriously, this should be pinned as well. :grin:

exactly I don’t wnat all tis wonderful and important info to drown in more BS! someone with the power please…STICKY IT!

1 Like

Back from the forced holiday of 1 week. I guess I have lost tons of information, but still thankful for your support

no prob

PC Performance Test at 1440p:

Big issue is that xbox360ce does not work because there’s no place to put the stick configurations in

1 Like

I have a question: you said that we can use x360ce, but the program requires that we paste itself in the executable’s folder and Microsoft doesn’t allow us to modify their Windows Store folder. What can I do to play with my generic controller? I mean, c’mon, the X360’s D-Pad sucks, I prefer to use another joystick, even if it’s generic.

Yeah, I know… I tried, but it doesn’t work as the KI files are protected and cannot modify. :sweat:

EDIT: x360ce doesn’t work, but you can use Xoutput, I tested with my PS2 Controller and works well for me.