I'm sick of all this hate in the gaming community

“Real KI fans” that line always cracks me up because it’s so damn subjective. Anyway I’m done feeding the trolls for tonight (only saying trolls because of that wall text two posts up that literally has no facts behind it).

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1. Of course the ultimates in this KI are less violent than the ones rare made almost 20 years ago, the majority of them look like super combo finishers in this first patch.

2. Your second point is a lame excuse to hide the fact that there is barely anyone online, not countering my point in full dere.

3. Shadow lords has close to 13 minutes of lame cut scenes, not enough to be consider the cinematic story mode of season 3. The mimic and shadow copies in shadow lords should have deeper voice, that way it’s consider a valid reason to have copies of the roster just fighting.

4. Tusk in wrasslin gear, nuff said.

And um, yeah.

1 Like

SF4 stayed relevant under the same graphics engine and had character updates every 2 to 3 years. We got content much more regularly than that and the KI graphics far exceed that game or it’s successor. So that’s a good counter argument to that point right there.

So Jago crushing someone with a car is worse than tossing a massive ball of fire at them? If you ask me, the new Ultimates are a step up from the old cheesy, goofy looking stuff in the old games.

I just played several hours in a row and never once had a problem finding a match, and I usually don’t have a problem finding one at any time of day.

To be honest though, once today I was against @ITAMASTER411. I got dunked on, hard. Cinder vs Thunder never goes well for Cinder. There’s a reason he has 23 Pro Stars.

You know, 13 minutes is probably more than KI 1 and 2 ever got…like, combined. You’re probably comparing it to Mortal Kombat though, but honestly, they try and oversell it a lot.

Well, for the sake of kicks and giggles, could you elaborate if and why this is good/bad?

4 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.