I'm gonna try getting back into KI

I haven’t used this website since 2016. I’ve been avoiding this game ever since Shin Hisako came out. I didn’t like the fact that they decided making another one was a good idea. It kinda takes away from what makes her unique.

But since Eagle’s coming I’ve been a bit hype

So I’m gonna try getting back into this game and playing it again

I’m also gonna try making as much KI art as I can for this community. Here’s some of my earlier ones

There are also other doodles from others artists that I feel you should check out

My art has improved so it’ll be much better than my earlier works

3 Likes

Pretty much my thoughts bro. It was really underwhelming repeat hisako just making her faster and holding that big sword. Samurai character had a big potential like Kenshi from MK or even a ninja like a shinobi…
The only thing I can do is keep away from this character. As for Eagle, i’ll give it a try.

1 Like

A male katana wielder would have been so awesome like take eagles body and have him with shin Hisako moveset

2 Likes

Or even Orchid possessed by Hisako.

2 Likes

Cool! Seeing people love the game so much to make art is amazing! Thank you for supporting our game! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m with you. Been playing the whole spectrum of fighting games and I realize even against injustice 2 Killer Instinct is the best without a doubt.

3 Likes

Above all AND most importantly, welcome back to the KI community as well as the KI forums and overall to KI :smile: :grin: :sunglasses: :thumbsup: :+1:

2 Likes

You’re very welcome love!

Thank you! This community is as pure as always :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Yeah. A new character would have been better than Shin Hisako and Kilgore

I kind of uninstalled the game after Shin Hisako came out. I was basically done with KI duplicating other characters (Shago is an exception because he’s not a lazy excuse for a character )

1 Like

This last post makes you sound like someone who hasn’t touched either of Kilgore’s or Shinsako’s buttons, judging them based solely on what they look like; their playstyles are completely different and far from lazy.

1 Like

Who knows- maybe a character like shin Hisako can influence a future ki in which they take the bast moves and incorporate into a new samurai that’s male
Use Kilgore aspects for a new villain or use rash aesthetics for a fighter that’s not a cartoon toad

1 Like

For some players, Shin Hisako is the reason they play KI … just food for thought.

…what? Shadow Jago isn’t a lazy character, but Shin Hisako and Kilgore are? I’d love to hear your reasoning on this.

We really don’t if he just going to reiterate what he doesn’t like instead of speaking positive about getting back into the game and your interest in eagle. We all ready have enough people doing that for us we don’t need more. We don’t need anymore threads derailing on that topic.

But hey welcome back to the game.

1 Like

You are welcome and anytime. No problem too, my fellow KI fan :smile: :grin: :sunglasses:

To be honest I just wanted a new character instead of two based on already existing characters

1 Like

Okay but…
A new character would’ve been much better than Shin Hisako or Kilgore

And although Shago may not be a completely new char, he had so much more support and love than the unexpected Shin Hisako or Kilgore

But seriously a guest or a completely new character would be so much better than those two.

2 Likes

Amount of support does not determine originality. Just because the community wanted Shadow Jago to be a real boy does not mean that he’s more original (or less lazy, in your words) than the other remix characters in the cast.