If we had more stages what would you like to see?

It’s not a Ravensburg concept…it’s Saberwulf’s stage concept. They had said that a stage for Mira would be the Coven’s underground lair, not a castle, and would be more like a combination of something like Victorian-era artwork mixed with modern touches, similar to Mira’s music.

1 Like

If Rash gets a stage it should be based on the Battletoads box art planet with Zitz and Pimple fighting the ratpack in the backdrop. Neon colors and all, it would suit him and his over-the-top style.

Eh, personally I’d rather see something more akin to this:

or this:

or this:

But anyway, this thread’s about if they made extra stages not tied to any particular character, so how about we stick to that instead of just making it another “every character needs a stage” thread. The implication in this one is that those are going to be taken care of…what would you like to see beyond that?

Yeah sorry, I was getting a little off-track there I just think a stage for him would be better based off of the NES release. lol

As far as stages I posted up a big list of what I’d like to see but really I think we need a straight up graveyard, Hisako’s stage doesn’t quite cover that trope.

For Rash have the Space Battle from the first game.

Mira, I’d like a more Gothic Cathedral or maybe even a cemetery with a more Vampire Motif, open coffins.

Eyedol, a Crypt or maybe a giant alter in another part of the Astral Plane with a red motif.

General RAAM, Emergence Day or the Lightmass Bomb train no exceptions.

1 Like

Maybe we could do a duel color motif for eyedolls alter stage, give it like a two face feel.

I wouldn’t mind as long as it looks nice and looks different from Gargos’

I knew I wasn’t the only one who wanted the train as his stage.

Variations of thunder stage not used like the desert theme from ki1
Evening rooftop

5 Likes

This is my favourite stage in SFV. Its so pleasant. Colors are great. Backdrop is fun and a lot of nice touches going on. would love something like this in KI.

Also something like this would be great. I especially think it would be cool if IG could add in some Ultra Arcade banners as a thank you to Brandon for all the work he has put into up until this point helping grow and showcase the game.

A GODDAMN TRAIN STAGE FROM GEARS OF WAR. When an ultra occurs the sky blacks out and Kryll start swarming the landscape.

If we’re on the topic of stages we’d like to see but will more than likely never have then I’d like a coliseum like arena stage for eyedol where there’s spikes and torches and either bone covered warriors or demons chanting in the background. That’s pretty much what I imagine whenever I hear his theme.

For Mira, I’d love something like a dilapidated castle at night. This maybe looks a bit too much like Jago’s stage in some ways, but perhaps mixing more ice in, plus changing the color scheme to a more “just after sunset” with reds and purples might give it a more unique vibe. Maybe the colors could even shift to a more night theme over the course of the match?

As for Eyedol, I feel like his old stage used lava, so maybe something involving a bridge stage, but with an erupting volcano behind it? We can see the dark clouds, lightning, rushing lava, etc. I think that’d be pretty cool, though obviously they’d have to make sure it’s thematically as different as Cinder’s as possible.

I’d also love to see a Sky Stage return, but while I know the platform on some clouds would be easiest, I’d love to see more of a “sky temple” type stage, where you’re basically up in the clouds, but there’s more to look at in the background. I’d love to see this for an Old Sage type character, but if we’re not getting anymore characters, I think could make an excellent sky stage:

Also, and I know this is from DOA, but I’d love to see a sort of “tournament fighting stage.” Something with Ultratech’s name and logo, perhaps something a bit darker, rusted and blood stained, mixed with some malfunctioning neon; something with a more post-apocalyptic feel to it?