If there is a new KI, how mechanically would you like it to change?

Agreed. I also think that as is, there are some instincts that are much more active and fun, while some are either more passive or perhaps more situational (that might be a better way of putting it). It’d be nice to see them take another crack at an instinct mode for each character and give players more options in this regard. If players find a certain character’s instinct a bit dull or passive or too situational or whatever, maybe the second instinct they get could be more fun or easy to use or all purpose or whatever. Great idea!

1 Like

Revamp air combos. They just seem bootstrapped right now. Not a fan of flip outs either. Probably would like to see super jumps in the style of MvC2 so that the air combos flow better.

One thing that comes to mind for me is maybe making heavy auto-doubles slightly less reactable than they are now, so they’re more of a genuine strength mixup in combos instead of mostly just a dare for counter breakers.

I’d keep all of the current systems, though. I really like the current manual juggle system, and I think all the other additional mechanics (recapture, stagger, flipout) add interesting layers to the game.