Ideas on how to improve the tools that have little to no use

So I’ve been thinking a lot about how to improve some of the tools that sadira has but have very little use.

First of all, I feel like shadow widows bite is almost useless, the only time I see any sadira player use it is for maximising damage on lock outs in instinct, or with short hope combos. Personally I feel like there are a few ways that this move could be improved without making it too good (these are just my personally ideas.)

First of all, I feel like it should do the same amount of damage in a juggle as it does in a ground combo. For some reason it gets scaled a lot in a juggle combo which made sense in s1 because you couldn’t break it, but now that you can and its really easy to break, I feel like it needs that extra damage. Plus that would make some of the really fun stuff she can do with that move worth it.

Secondly, I feel like it should have some kind of invincibility so that you can punish people trying to air to air you. This would really help when fighting characters like wulf, cinder, Kan ra etc, who all have really good air to airs and can easily slap sadira out of the sky, this would make the move worth doing and make people think twice before trying to air to air.

And one last thing, almost all of sadira’s buttons in the air are really good and serve some kind of purpose, whether it be juggles, air to airs, mix ups or safe jumps. But one button doesn’t have any real use. And that’s jump LK. Personally I think this should cause a flip out when hitting an airborn opponent, this could lead to some really good mix ups and cool instinct shenanigans.

These are just my personal opinions, because I feel while sadira is really fun, I think she’s a lacks a little in terms of tools in comparison to a lot of the cast. These changes in my opinion would give the character something a little extra to play around with in turns of mix ups and set ups. Let me know what you think.

3 Likes

Ever tried hit confirming her light widows bite into shadow widows bite? I think it’s far from useless since she can do that.

Sadira is a low skill required character just like Rash. Easy wins. I hate playing against her and Rash (Shadow Jago comes in 3rd). She needs no improvements whatsoever.

1 Like

Nobody cares.

Play her against the guys who placed top 8 in the KI World Cup and show us how many easy wins you can get off them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not true.

That derail though, take it elsewhere lads.

I think invulnerability on shadow widow’s bite would be crazy, it would mean in several situations (particularly against characters without DPs which are 0 frames after the freeze) she could bypass anti airs quite easily. And Sadira with a flipout sounds ridiculous.