I am very disappointed U made me wait 8 months for just 4 launch characters

don’t care if shadow or not, I still want tonfa Orchid.

1 Like

Speaking to the above observation that the negative posts usually come from new subscribers

YES

it should be noted that there a re still haters of the franchise specifically that they are but thurt that KI is exclusive to Xbox and now PC rather than PS4 or Nintendo or Mac.

I hate to stereotype but when I see posts like that I can’t help but see some grungy zit faced basement troll who’s barely 14 or 53, lives with their grandmother, no job, and eats snot and Cheetos all day griping about how they can’t get whatever

(Who’s that youtuber that has the video of season 3 roster with the fake shadows and refuses to take it down because it’s false click bait and actually goes through each character as if he has Intel )

And if it is an Xbox user, they end up buying the game anyways but take satisfaction in posting crap in an otherwise grateful and complacent thread.

If only they knew that KI will not be coming to the PS4 and never will.

Yeah, you’d be surprised but apparently there’s a lot of people who think everything Rare did was actually done by Nintendo & wonder why KI isn’t on the Wii U…

1 Like

Hey I have been waiting 3 years to see ultimates or Eyedol for this game…and still nothing :frowning:

8 Months = 4 characters (that is fine)

3 years = Ultiamtes and Eyedol (WTH)

They’ve been under rock with this.

1 Like

Yeah, but with the way Nintendo has been handling their consoles for the past 10 years or so and how their loyal fans have missed out on just about every noteworthy game in that time not made by Nintendo, is it really a surprise?

But yeah, any time I’ve ever heard KI mentioned on Miiverse that was pretty much what was said.

1 Like