How would YOU react to these guest characters in KI?

What would your reactions be if these particular (game) characters become guest characters in Killer Instinct?

Raiden (Metal Gear Solid: Revengeance)

Ori (Ori and the Blind Forest)

Beavis and Butt-Head

http://hdwallpaperia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/beavis-and-butt-head-images-7.jpg

1. Yes
  2. No, no tiny sprites, it’d be like fighting Servbots all over again and this game ain’t Marvel.
  3. B n’ B were always better in their cartoon form, so no.
  4. Why do you keep posting about this so often?
6 Likes

About ori, what do you mean tiny sprits? You don’t think they would make them at least Kim wu size? She doesn’t seem servbot small to me

Metal Gear Rising Revengance is my favourite game so definitely!

Not sure about the others though

I haven’t played the game in a while, but looking at how small she seems perceived to be, plus the fact that she’s like, adorably cute, I’ve always seen her as a sort of squirrel, fox or wolf type character, scrambling along the forest floor.

I think making her human sized would take away some of her cuteness, making her more on the side of looking like someone wearing a fur suit, which I could live without.

I dunno, I’ve always seen her as a literally tiny animal as opposed to the absolute beasts in Killer Instinct.

The only one that actually makes any sort of sense is Raiden.

I’m just gonna leave this here…

11 Likes

If I could only like a post more than once…

Raiden is a cool character, but he is the property of Konami… you know… the dickheads who have been ruining the Metal Gear series by throwing out the mind behind it. Yeah, I doubt we will ever see Raiden again… like… ever…

Ori is a really cute character… Really CUTE… Cute being the keyword here… because… Killer Instinct is NOT CUTE! Killer Instinct is COOL! And Ori is NOT COOL! So he doesn’t fit into the game one bit.

Beavis and Butthead… no… just… no. No. NO! What he heckie are you thinking? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MI-…

-crash-

#nomoreguestcharacters

1 Like

What about this guy?

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/b/b8/Alex_mercer_prototype_png_by_malikky-d6dd2x8.png/revision/latest?cb=20160120032648

1 Like

Love the idea or Raiden. I wasn’t that big a fan of Ori, until I started playing Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and saw how they handled characters like Rocket Raccoon and Viewtiful Joe. That sold me that short characters can work in fighting games.

1 Like

Raiden is what the new character with Katana should have been or what everyone was expecting.

1 Like

Everyone knows this guy would be a cooler to have in KI than Raiden :smirk:

4 Likes

Yeah, no… never cared for that guy.

1 Like

Raise would work. But the other two we have gone over like a billion times. No. Ori is too small and too cute. Just about every other fighting game has someone who fits that bill and they are there as a joke. MVC has the serve bots who have tiny hit boxes, you have to spend the whole fighting crouching to land anything. SF has a fat blob Rufus and Dan just sucks all around, even GoldenEye had odd-job basically a human serve bots. As for B n B, no. It would just be another joke, they’re already featured in my other thread worst character choice. If we want ki to be held to some kind of higher standard then stop making these joke characters a serious suggestion.

Ori sounds cool. Child of light main character too

But try and look at Killer Instinct… and then look at those characters… Do you really think they would fit into the game’s aesthetics and gameplay?

Skorge he would replace raam pretty well

4 Likes

He actually looks alot cooler than RAAM.

3 Likes

Yeah true

1 Like