How Salty Will You Be?

That’s because we don’t know who’s getting them yet. Once the entire list is out and some realize that their character don’t have an Ultimate, watch the number of complaint threads multiply.

It would be pretty cool (pun intended) if they threw in a MvC reference in the form of Storm’s hail super. Glacius’ LP looks kinda like the pose Storm does, and it could end with a Shatter-like grab that encases them in ice.

Not to be the guy lowering the bar, but I think expectations for these kind of finishers are always a bit dangerous. You have the “reused animations” and effects crowd being disappointed, but there’s also plenty of room to be disappointed if they just choose a different creative direction than you’d hoped. So I’m trying to temper my own expectations.

The hailstorm idea is a good one. I’m expecting some use of Glacius’s puddle state - which is a pretty cool animation anyway. But we will see.

Well I play one of the OGs so I’d say my change of getting an Ultimate and not getting salty is pretty high. I’m actually not sure how they could make Cinder a bad one tbh. If they reuse assets for him, he has enough where it could be as simple as one of his KI1 Ultimates. Other than that, I’m certain they could make something kinda cool for him.