How Salty Will You Be?

Like the sad violin playing in my head for days if evil characters like Fulgore, Spinal, Cinder, Riptor doesn’t get one. You know the evil urge of killing.
Also bosses can do ultra combo so… I guess they deserve a finisher too…
I think the priority must be the original cast. I want Sabrewulf and Glacius receiving ultimates too.

[quote=“JEFFRON27, post:18, topic:18400, full:true”]
@Somea2V I disagree perosnally, I think having Ultimates means you have more options and it’s more open to more fun in the match, especially if you earn it. Shago having an Ultimate is cool, but if ya haven’t noticed, not all of us are Shago players and want some fun without having to use a character we don’t wanna play. Uniqness in this instance is irrelevant. [/quote]

Having Ultimates means you have more options in match? In match? Do Ultimates actually affect the gameplay somehow? Oh wait, they don’t. :relieved:

And I didn’t mean you should play Shadow Jago if you wanted Ultimates. I meant Shadow Jago being the only one with an Ultimate made the concept kind of interesting from the standpoint as it was unique to the character. With everyone getting them, it makes me wonder what the point is.

And to be clear, ultimately it doesn’t matter. I know Ultras and Ultimates don’t impress me but I don’t think they should be banned or prevented from being developed. I was just voicing my confusion as to why they matter.

Luckily for me Maya is confirmed and wave 1 some I fine.

Quite salty when you getting used to show case others bragging right to their friends.
Why keep releasing un finished things? Get the the job done, all paying customers
are happy, have a nice day, why should paying customers have to feel salty?
"And anybody who has feeling and likes KI is going to get salty…

KI todo list:

Fix bugs in the game and networking.
Finish things before releasing them into the wild.
Fix the banner on the top of the website, its been broke
for over a month, I know you cant get around it…

Pretty happy with the first five. Only really play Jago and Thunder out of them though. Got my fingers crossed for Spinal, Fulgore, Hisako, Kim wu and Orchid. Feeling pretty confident they’ll get one. Obviously expecting Gargos and Eyedol to receive an Ultimate but I’d actually like one of the guests to get one as well.

I have no doubt that everyone will get an ultimate eventually.

1 Like

I’ve wanted Ultimates from the beginning. But truthfully, people do these a few times then get bored with them and go back to playing the game. So I’ll only be a little salty if my main doesn’t get one. But it seems highly unlikely that they would skip Glacius.

I just hope Hisako gets one. Not so much for my own sake, but for my girlfriend. She’d be heartbroken if Hisako didn’t get one!

Lucky me one if my characters (Tusk) is already confirmed wave one. Fingers crossed for Wulf and Riptor!

I’m like 90% sure it will only be the original 15 cast members.

2 Likes

I’m more afraid that I won’t like Glacius’ ultimate than I am afraid he won’t get one.

It doesn’t bother me at all. I’ll probably never even use it once he gets his ultimate.

I’m new but I main Fulgore and want to pick up Glacius and Spinal, Kan-Ra and Arbiter are cool too. Pretty confident those first three will see ultimates. …But I suck so I’ll never use them, heh.

Fingers crossed

[quote=“CrimsonScorch88, post:33, topic:18400, full:true”]

Fingers crossed
[/quote]Honestly I think the 15 character thing is just a precaution, just in case things go wrong and they can’t make the rest they don’t want to make a promise that everyone will get them but odds are after the first 15 are done they’ll start working on the rest, they know if they don’t that they’ll never hear the end of it.

2 Likes

So pretty much everyone from s1 and s2? The original characters from the first two games, none of the guest characters or the debut characters? Dang there goes my Kan Ra and Kilgore.

Pretty good replies so far. I was thinking the forums would be filled with complaint threads but it doesn’t seem like it will?

1 Like

Don’t really care, but coming from me that can’t be much of a surprise.

We can’t determin that for sure. The next pack could easily prove us wrong. we have 5 down, 10 more to go.

I’m just waiting for fulgore, Riptor and Saberwulf. Hoping for Kan Ra, general Raam, Arbiter, and n eyedoll.

I’m honestly a little worried about what Glacius’s ultimate will be. I almost feel like they might reuse Aganos’s stage ultra only in blue and cover them in ice chunks while it’s happening.

To be honest I hope his opponents go out in a hailstorm of particle effects and ice shards, moreso that you could normally muster out of a Glacius mirror match.