How much time have you put in?

Hey, just something I thought we could do for fun, look up and post how many hours you’ve put into KI. I’m assuming you can find it under achievements for KI…I did under achievements via smartglass on my android phone.

Anyway, for me, 787 hours since season 1…got the game right after Spinal’s release.

1 Like

860 hours
Release day
All ultra versions
All achievements
Objective: pass the 1500 hours

1 Like

358 hours according to TrueAchievements, since the December post-S2 launch (stupid delayed console release).

3 Likes

.Last I checked I had at least 65 days worth of play time

1 Like

58 days, 9 hours, and 11 minutes as of this message (and counting).

1 Like

20d 14u 10m.
4181 ultras
6327 combo breakers
2328 counter breakers

1 Like

645 hours on smartglass.

1 Like

266 hours via smart glass

1 Like

Thanks to a KI account wipe last year, I lost a TON of my KI time. :confused: During that time, it was measured in days, not hours.

I’m really envious though of all your lack of lives. :smiley:

I have no life… and yet I have nothing to show for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Right behind 30 days

1 Like

Been playing since release.

I got KI right around the time season 2 launched and have clocked in at about 1,466 hours, or just over 61 days.

1 Like

1407 hours… holy crap…

That’s over 58 1/2 days… I should probably go outside now.

2 Likes

Wow I feel like a filthy casual compared to you guys. Playing since launch 263 hours

2 Likes

1272hrs. And that’s only on my Xbox. Lord knows how many hours I’ve put in playing on other people’s Xboxes or at tournaments.

1 Like

you only need what? 300-500 hours for your Xbox One to be giving you entertainment at $1 an hour.

cant beat that with movies and other linear entertainment, trips to Tahiti, fancy cars, alcohol, etc.

1 Like

Ahem… like sixty hours.

I started back in November. Of course, with a laughable amount of time as that, I feel like I should be saying…

4 Likes

23d 14h 30m

1 Like

I dont know and I dont wanna know.

Apparently 811 hours, managed to find it whilst simultaneously trying to figure out why it wasn’t as easy to find as it should’ve been. Been playing since just before MKX came out.
16907 combo breakers
3873 ultras performed (I don’t think this counts stage ultras though I can’t be sure)
2411 counterbreakers
That’s all I have info wise atm, though I wish there was info on number of shadow moves performed, number of matches played etc within the game hub.

1 Like