How much time have you put in?

I’m at 1,698 hrs or 70 days 18 hrs.

1,288 hours.

92 days, 13 hours, 59 minutes…

1047 hours and counting! :sunglasses:

Wow, It’s been awhile since this thread has had any posts…

Anyway, update, because I was curious, and I have now logged in 91431 minutes, or 63.5 days into KI.
It has now far surpassed my most played game of all time, Halo Reach, which I had logged in a little over 42 days worth.

53852 hours. This doesn’t include sub accounts.

I’m actually afraid to look. I wonder what I could have done with all that time. Learn multiple languages. Multiple instruments. Write a novel. Worked out and be in amazing shape. Instead I can dp every -3 move in the game.

2 Likes

Well if it tells you anything I was bored last night and did the math…mine breaks down to about 3% of any given day, or a little over an hour. Much less time than a lot of people binge-watch Netfilx on any given day anymore. So I’m not ashamed of the time I spend enjoying KI…not saying you are either, just saying…

1 Like

923 hours on this account. Not sure about my other account. I thought I had a lot of hours but after looking at other’s playtimes I realize that I’m just a small ripple in a rather large lake. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Interesting to check up on this again. I’m at a little over 107 days.

1 Like

1,086 Hours according to TrueAchievements.
Missing 3 Achievements (Eagle Grinding). KI Classic 1&2 are Complete.
Have owned every version, physical and digital, including all Pinultimate Edition pins.

Still need to unlock a few Mimic and Shadow Skins. Eventual goal is to have all Fight Challenges with all 30* characters.

*Because why would it end with 29 Characters when every menu in the game seems to support 30? I mean look at the front page of Ultra-Combo.com’s “Select a Fighter!”

1 Like

144 days = 3,456 hours
35,115 Combo Breakers

(main account)

1 Like