How many mains do you have/Or will you have?

Main- Fulgore
Secondary- Shadow Jago
I mess around with Omen, Riptor , and Jago

I plan on play Kim, Rash, and Arbiter (hopefully Eyedol)

1 Like

Havenā€™t played KI a lot lately, but Sadira has been the one iā€™m the best with. When season 3 hits iā€™m looking forward to play around with Kim & ARIA some more. Aganos is also another char I want to play more as.

Ultimately I hope Orchid will be my main in the end. One day. Someday.

1 Like

Omen, Fulgore, TJ, Jago, Aria and of course TUSK!!

1 Like

1: Riptor (the top main)
Been a fan of hers since the first KI. She was the one who caught my attention more than any one else. I was also upset that she didnā€™t make it into KI-2 and in time I grew to hate TJ for that. But that was then, I have respect for TJ now. Nott o mention the speed, brutality, and overall beastie demeanor that makes her very
appealing. She was the reason I even main reptilian fighters to begin with. She is number one favorite in the whole series.

2: Glacius
My second favorite. He is one of the few ice characters that is also not human. When Riptor did not return for KI-2 he and Sabrewulf were the only ones I had to fall back on. I enjoy both of them . But Glacius is also my favorite because of is ability to use Ice which is my second favorite element (a bit of irony as winter and cold weather are my least favorite things about the seasonal cycle)

3: Sabrewulf
The wolf is my favorite canine, and he was another character I picked in KI-2. It wasnā€™t until this current game that I embraced him a bit more. Plus I feel very sorry for the guy. Regardless, Sabrewulf is an awesome addition and one of my all time favs as a whole.

Upcoming Main
Arbiter
When I got into a private campaign with my brother, the arbiter was the one that I was willing to play as. I always loved the Elites and it was sad to see them not show up in Halo 5ā€™s MP and Iā€™m among the group who is trying to get a topic noticed on brining them back. Anyway the arbiter is on the verge of being my number four in KI. and Iā€™ll be looking forward to the ascetic armor that will appear in the accessories.

1 Like

Kim Wu is forever my wife
Nothing else matters.

1 Like

Lots of replies while I was sleeping! I was not ready for this lol.

Exactly! My seasonal strategy :smiley:

Havenā€™t played your omen that much I have to admitā€¦

Lotā€™s of mains here :open_mouth: (also I need to play with your aria) [quote=ā€œxCrimsonLegendx, post:18, topic:5441ā€]
Depends on when Eyedol joins the fight.
[/quote]

I hope he does tooā€¦

I like your enthusiasm :slightly_smiling:

We funded a monster of a character

There has been an abundance of sadira & glacius players Iā€™m seeing lately hmmmā€¦

Solid bunch of characters :smiley:

Same here :smiley:

Kim waifu lol :wink:

I can fight you with Aria.

1 Like

Then Maya donā€™t like you anymoreā€¦

Thunder:
When I first saw his redesign, I fell in love. And through the good (his gdlk lightning strike to annoy zoners) and the bad (the removal of it), Iā€™ve stuck by his side in his journey to avenge his brother. Right now I still consider him in the Top 5 Best Grapplers of All Time.

Kan-Ra:
The idea of a Keepaway Grappler intrigued me, and when I started to learn his tech, I wasnā€™t disappointed. Heā€™s crucial to me in fights against Glacius and Omen. Plus the Fu Manchu look in his Alt is just awesome.

Hisako: (Notice a Trend?)
This is Bae. I donā€™t care if Iā€™m criticized for the term, she is Bae. She can completely change the strategy of her opponent if used right. And like Keits was saying about Tusk, SHE makes you afraid to press a button. Not to mention TWO unblockable throws, the quickest dash that can go under fireballs AND a Teleportā€¦when I need a crucial win, sheā€™s my go-to gal.

Cinder: (C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER)
Cinderā€™s just fun. I expect him to be used purely for rushdown but heā€™s very versatileā€¦and just fun. I donā€™t really have a good reason to use him, heā€™s just fun!

Potential Mains:
Rash
Tusk
Any new grappler they come out withā€¦probably. XD

1 Like

Maybe sometime this weekend! Iā€™m very tired tonight :confused:

Use bath salt and you will get better than before! : D

1 Like

When WAS the last time we fought?

1 Like

Hisako will remain my main character, but I plan on having a pocket Kim.

And have honestly been having a lot of fun with Jago lately.

1 Like

IDK, whenever I hear someone talk about a ā€œMainā€ I consider it to be just one character or one you play the majority of your time, thus impossible to have more than one main.

With that said, none of the 4 launch Season 3 characters entice me enough to switch yet so Iā€™ll be sticking with Aganos until potentially one of the remaining 4 characters come along

2 Likes

More repliesā€¦ Again while I was sleeping.

Have no ideaā€¦ Maybe Iā€™ll a season 3 Launch party and we will play then (or earlier when I get my new headset)

Yep your hisako is a beast man.

Main to me is an weird word to describe the character(s) you play with. Iā€™m kinda like rico suave with his diversity in 11 characters/mains (But nowhere near as good :confused:) . But yeah I could use another term I guess. :open_mouth:

My rock man is still here! :smiley:

Nice bunch of mains[quote=ā€œWebNRaGnArOk, post:3, topic:5441ā€]
Sadira, Sadira, and sometimes Jago.
[/quote]

Those characters are gonna be great in season 3 :smiley:

Kim wu rash and jago I understandā€¦But I thought you werenā€™t gonna main tusk?

IT GROWS BY THE SECOND watch your endokukens.

The tribe will prevail!

#FindingEagle

Itā€™s growing again!

Edit: Fixed some spelling and grammar errors. F*** I was tired this morning.

I hope we get three original characters and Gargos as the remaining four characters in this season <3

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing:

One more guest or Eyedol
two original characters
& gargos

there only two guests in KI S3. they didnā€™t say about other more guestsā€¦

Ohā€¦

1 Like