Hello

Hello there! I’m absolhunter251!
(I tried to log back on my ipad…but I have no luck…so I had to make a new account on the computer…why? I don’t know why I had to make a new one, when the other one was I guess registered? If I can get into that one, that be helpful! because I’m not used to an extra 1 in my username :frowning: with the new one) But oh well, at least I’m here. but can I change my email to my main one?
anyway!

I’m new here and I want to maybe expand my likeness of KI on here by meeting new people who like KI as much as me!
I’m a little shy and too new here, to know how things work. but I want to be of great help with some ideas and such and have fun!

see ya around! hope we can all get along!

absol out!

1 Like

Nice to meet you! Welcome to the Forums! :smiley:

1 Like

hello there! and thank you! :smiley:

Good to meet you, man! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy it around here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hello there! and thank you! I would love to enjoy what everyone has to offer!

1 Like

Yeah, just surf the forums and have fun! We are pretty cool and fun people to talk to. If you have a question or just want to talk, don’t hesitate to ask. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

You’ve came to the right place! Welcome and if you have any questions feel free to ask anyone.

A few threads to check out…

The bored at work thread

the GGs thread

The WTF forums tournament thread

Lots of great discussions there…see you around!

2 Likes

sure thing! my new buddy!
but I do have a question though, why can’t I log on my ipad for this site :frowning: each time I try, its like I have to make a new account for it.

I will! and they sound like fun! :smiley:

Welcome to the KI forums and overall welcome to the KI community, our NEW fellow KI fan :slight_smile: :grin:

1 Like

thank you! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! KI <3 :heart_eyes: and thank you! I want to have fun with some KI fans! :smiley:

1 Like

You’re very welcome and me too man so come have MORE fun with us now :grin:

1 Like

x3 okay! where too? If there was a chat room, i’m so there! XD

@rukizzel @xSkeletalx @FinchoMatic

One of these guys should be able to help you. So anytime you have a question about the forums guidelines, rules or tech issues/… tag one of them by using the @ synbol and there game tag.

1 Like

thank you @FallofSeraphs76!

1 Like

Not sure, I’m actually posting from an IPad. That might be something you need to ask our Community Manager, Rukari, AKA @rukizzel. Overlord of the Forums.

(Multiple Tags means he will see it 2x Better lol)

I am curious as to what browser you are using. I have posted from my (excuse me, my son’s) iPad.

1 Like

an ipad that is a generation 4. I’m using safari and all but again. It keeps giving me the run around where I have to create a new account, heck I made one earlier, but I couldn’t even access it at all, not even on computer with my main email. I had to use my secondary email to even get on the site, and made a new account. because by accident! I logged out on my ipad and I can’t get back in at all. :frowning:
and with my new account (which is this one), I’m trying to get my ipad to get in the forums so I can keep up to date and all. but I can’t do anything once logged out, its a problem there

There are others that have this issue. “Thrash Heavy” Christopher DeLeon cant log in so he finally gave up. The guy that use to be on here a lot that wanted gore… forgot his GT… he has a new GT and said he cant get on either… it gives him an ERROR code.

1 Like

if we can fix the issue of not creating a new account all the time and just log in, that be very helpful and save many problems in the future. its something I suggest :slight_smile: