Have you bought KI Season 3 Ultra Edition yet? (Poll)

Nope, we wouldnt.

I preorder too, and i think this price is more fair than previous Ultra Editions. IMO

Maybe, just maybe they should give us a discount for owning Ultra S1 & S2.

1 Like

I agree with the discount, they gave a discount for season 2 I believe, it wasn’t a huge one, but it was something, I think it was like 6 dollars off?

Really?.

Well i bought S2 till was on the week sales. But nobody give you 6 dlls
 mmm, what happen now IG?. I have this feeling of no love from them if that was true. :confused:

Pretty sure, yeah. It was like a preorder sort of, and you got to use TJ combo early. I am sure someone else can verify what I am saying. Let me look it up. Just looked it up in my purchase history, it was a 4 dollar discount that allowed you to play TJ combo and have early access to KI2

I have a feeling that they have something up their sleeves that will make the price worth it. They just have to roll everything out slowly, so probably HALF of season 3’s content is still secret. For legal reasons. Once we see everything they have, then I’m sure that the price will be worth it.

I hope so, Iron Galaxy has done well with the game so far.

Actually your actions put the lie to your words. You say it’s not worth the money, but you bought it

1 Like

It’s not worth it imo but let’s stay on topic.

Next week. This month my credit car is full and the 23 closes the month so i will buy it. Meanwhile i will wait.

BTW, it is known for what are those 18k KI GOLD yet?

[quote=“MrxFlutterShy, post:3, topic:6386”]
With as bad as this games future is looking
[/quote]That seems a little pessimistic, doesn’t it?

Damn, wish I thought of that one.

I bought both S2 and S3 yesterday. I know S3 will worth it, for real. :yum:

1 Like

I don’t own a Xbox One, so I’m waiting for a S1+S2+S3 complete edition.

lol, yup. is the house I bought worth 210,000 dollars? no. is my car worth 30,000? no. I lost 5k in value driving off the lot. I buy crap everyday that I think is over priced. but if I did “lie” to myself as you put it, I would never buy anything ever! I grumble every time I pay my internet bill but my azz is still gonna pay it.

4 Likes

I know, I just couldn’t help myself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I got it. The first time I tried though, this happened to me.

No mercy’s confirmed!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

KI is a MANS GAME

That’s misogynist.

That’s just to funny.