Halo News!

From what I remember on the steam they stated they would showcase Arbiter accessories on Monday.

Same :cry:
Oh well. Monday isn’t too far away. We’ll get to see it then.
Though if anyone has screenshots I certainly wouldn’t mind spoilers.

I was so flattered to see Adam wearing the shirt I did design work for. ;w; Really glad to see that it’s such a hit in the community.

Also ARBITER LOOKS SO GOOD AHHH. Gonna wear the heck out of all his classic costumes… I think I’m most excited for the Reach Zealot perm, followed by the golden combat harness!

My ridiculously smart self forgot we were in front of a green screen and wore my KI World Cup shirt… It’s green.

Whoops.

That’s why I’m glad I had my KIWC zip up. And that’s why it’s zipped all the way up. #TheMoreYouKnow.

1 Like

Yeah very true . I didn’t even catch what they ended up showing, but I see now it was accessories

So anyone got a video from it?

Looking for one too. It will be posted on KI’s official site on Monday, but I guess you could tune in to the stream archive if you don’t want to wait (which I don’t).

go to past broadcast

dont know what time its at though

If you find the time, let us all know. Much appreciated.

A little after 9:53:00

Warning: Not as much as many of you are expecting. They show a few colors and Zealot/Ranger/Classic Costume/Gold Armor Sets

4 Likes

[quote=“rukizzel, post:70, topic:6411”]
I have the video. We’ll post it Monday
[/quote

If no community members took a video or sorted out some sort of timestamp, this is your best bet.

#9:53:08
on their most recent broadcast.

Edit. DANG someone beat me to it. oh well

2 Likes

:wink:

thanks for this! I like the accessories, wish there was more.

Your comment USED to say, “IDK where it is.” So i thought i could help out.

Hopefully someone can get a youtube video of it up soon. Cause the stream is being lame for me for some reason.

It was more like a quick advertisement for KI with some sneak peek at Arbiter’s accessories.

I still wanna see it haha.

Got some screen caps over in the Arbiter customization thread:

7 Likes

Thanks for this!