Halo News!

welp that was kinda meh

still cool to see the different armors though.

Nice to see those accessories in action. Cant wait to see the colors on all of them!

Lol at people complaining that ā€œArbiterā€ wasnā€™t in CE, he was just Thel.

2 Likes

@rukizzel Any more?

I love that retro costume. Iā€™m hoping the Arbiter gets a pink or purple color for it.

And I missed it T-T

5 Likes

The colors and accessories both looked good, though one of the helmets didnā€™t do it for me - but thatā€™s Halo armor in general; a mixed bag.

So, now we just need a viking-based event for Tuskā€™s stuff to be shown off; anybody know of any big Renaissance faires or reenactments going on? :smiley:

3 Likes

Colors and Accessories were on the side instead of the center.

lol, because it wasnā€™t anything, I guess. Unless that wasnā€™t the segment, guess itā€™s safe to say that there was nothing new here.

This wouldā€™ve been the place, and the leadup for it, if the Chief were making it in. Doubt itā€™s something theyā€™d announce after this event if it were happening.

See thatā€™s where things get hairy - if heā€™s just Thel, then doesnā€™t that mean he is in CE? With lore you can never win. I knew that going in!

Nope that was our segment. Will have full colors & accessories post on Monday. Hopefully now you all see why things get placed into schedules like they doā€¦ (wishful thinkings of a CM)

I have the video. Weā€™ll post it Monday.

2 Likes

From what I remember on the steam they stated they would showcase Arbiter accessories on Monday.

Same :cry:
Oh well. Monday isnā€™t too far away. Weā€™ll get to see it then.
Though if anyone has screenshots I certainly wouldnā€™t mind spoilers.

I was so flattered to see Adam wearing the shirt I did design work for. ;w; Really glad to see that itā€™s such a hit in the community.

Also ARBITER LOOKS SO GOOD AHHH. Gonna wear the heck out of all his classic costumesā€¦ I think Iā€™m most excited for the Reach Zealot perm, followed by the golden combat harness!

My ridiculously smart self forgot we were in front of a green screen and wore my KI World Cup shirtā€¦ Itā€™s green.

Whoops.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m glad I had my KIWC zip up. And thatā€™s why itā€™s zipped all the way up. #TheMoreYouKnow.

1 Like

Yeah very true . I didnā€™t even catch what they ended up showing, but I see now it was accessories

So anyone got a video from it?

Looking for one too. It will be posted on KIā€™s official site on Monday, but I guess you could tune in to the stream archive if you donā€™t want to wait (which I donā€™t).

go to past broadcast

dont know what time its at though

If you find the time, let us all know. Much appreciated.

A little after 9:53:00

Warning: Not as much as many of you are expecting. They show a few colors and Zealot/Ranger/Classic Costume/Gold Armor Sets

4 Likes