Guests outside Rare

He’s perfect guest 100000000000% for KI season 3!

3 Likes

So basically RAAM or The Arbiter. You know what? I’m TOTALLY up for it!

1 Like

I’d rahter stick with MS and Rare’s IPs plenty to pick from there uest wise.

Arbiter by a landslide.

2 Likes

If we’re going to get historica/geographicall fighters, then we need a Japanese Samurai or Ninja, a Nomadic Warrior (Scythian, Hun, Turk, Mongol), Hannibal, A Persian, An Arab, Maori Warrior, a Greek (Trojan, Spartan, Helot, etc), Spanish Conquistador, Papua New Guinea Head Hunter, a Zulu warrior, the Chinese angle can be covered with Kim Wu who’se Korean/Chinese. The options are limitless!

I definitely agree on the Samurai and Greek/Trojan but I think we have the ninja covered Omen is basically a ninja demon and Jago/Shago though being a monk has many ninja like qualities.

Ninja’s are supposed to be silent assassins. Omen is not silent, and is actually flamboyant with his wings, and his extremely loud and exuberant attacks.

What about Jago/Shadow jago? He’s too silent.

If antagonists will feature KI guest team, please add Skorge. He’s so cool with his chainsaw spear thing.

4 Likes

Jago isn’t a Ninja, he’s a Monk. A really loud monk that we can hear through his face mask.

I know Jago is not ninja but he silent too.

I think the arbiter and Glacius look to similar to warrant a character just for him. Why not just give Glacius elite armor.

NO! We just want real Arbiter join KI season 3. Not accessories.

2 Likes

Why? He looks nearly identical to Glacius. The only real difference is the skin color and legs. Other than that you wouldn’t really be able to tell them apart if they had the same armor on.

It would be like Cammy and her alternative version that just has a new move set. Lame and a waste of space.

I want RAMBO as a guest character!!! lol

That would be awesome ha ha

That logic is a little flawed, just because Glacius has digits that look like an Elite’s doesn’t mean the Arbiter can’t be in-game and his own unique character. How many ten-fingered humanoids do we have right now? I mean you aren’t going to exclude Tusk in season 3 because he’s a muscle-bound biped with a sword claiming that he’s to similar to Jago are you?

2 Likes

I’d stick to Microsoft owned IPs and anything but Master Chief or Marcus Fenix, they’re so boring and have much better characters in their series that would fit KI better such as the Arbiter and RAAM or Skorge.

3 Likes

I think what he was trying to say was that as the Elites are supposed to be extremely tall (which would have to put the Arbiter about Thunder or Glacius’ height) and similar features like the shape of the head, and length of their arms, the Arbiter could end up looking pretty close to Glacius.

At least that’s what I see as potential problems, I honestly don’t remember how many fingers the Elites have.

Oh I get the point but I don’t agree with it, if you took Sadira’s costume and slapped it on Orchid they’d be nearly identical in appearance. That doesn’t mean that they can’t be completely unique and amazing characters of their own despite sharing a nearly carbon-copy base body. Glacius and the Arbiter might both be towering double-thumbed space monsters but they would play and behave completely differently with different styles and personalities. In the end they would be nothing alike whatsoever.

2 Likes

Am just saying, there is already people saying Orchid and Joanna are clones. The arbiter and Glacius share a lot more similarities even counting out the fingers. They are both slender tall aliens with a similar figure.

It’s uncanny that you can’t see that and then joke around with saying it’s only small similarities like fingers. All they need to do is slap a different colored skin and add the armor. Gameplay wise he would use a gun and an energy sword and like the majority of people on here already said, they want Joanna to be the gun character. If we do get arbiter then would have a character that loooks like Glacius and two gun characters in the rooster. It’s a waste of space if you ask me when they can do someone else more unique.