Guest Characters Discussion *ULTRA THREAD*

The NEW Lara Croft from Rise of the Tomb Raider fits perfectly. Besides Orchid similarities, she can have a totally different fight style working as a female archer for KI. She can be a WAY BETTER female version of Kung Jin on KI. She uses knife too. Lara, Joanna Dark and Orchid at the same game. Do you believe in coincidences?! Rise of the Tomb Raider is xbox exclusive. I think Lara Croft has a big chance to be a GUEST in KI season 3.

Watch this gameplay and tell me if she fits or not.

1 Like

In my eyes, Rash is no less fitting for KI than Cody/Guy/Poison was for SF. If anything, I hope his modern redesign graduates from guest to established KI character.

Joanna Dark, Spawn and Zeratul would be cool guest characters.

Rash is a oversized toad

You mean BattleToad. Way more awesome.

1 Like

Jago is an extremely angry tiger spirit ninja monk with a sword and Sabrewulf is 7 foot tall bipedal dog man.

He’s a werewolf he’s a killer jago’s a ninja monk your trying to compare those two to a toad why ?

There’s plenty that can be done with a character like Masterchief who has plenty of weaponry as well armor abilities that can be turned into gameplay mechanics. Skorge would take a bit more imagination, but he could definitely fit, but as you said you hate those franchises so my reasoning probably doesn’t matter.

Because werewolves are as much of an unrealistic caricature for a fighting game as a humongous toad.

I think the sunglasses and the color palette are the most unfitting in respect to KI’s theme. The rest of Rash’s design seems pretty tame to me

Doesn’t matter about being unrealistic werewolfs have slakways been taken serious overgrown toads have not

You are right. His appearance isn’t serious but he is still violent and over the top so that at least makes him threatening. I’m hoping the artists go real gritty with his normal costume though.

Probably turn into other KI characters most of them are monsters, Shell probably be KI’s Shang Tsung

Rash is a goofball so what… idk y the concept of “fun for fun’s sake” escapes people.

Jeez we still on about Rash, he is already in the game. Nothing you guys can do. Just move on. No amount of complaining on here will make him go away. I am so not looking forward to the complaining of the other guest characters.

When MC becomes a guest character that’s when I’ll enjoy the savory tears of people on here.

some will complain because the sky is blue

1 Like

The concept doesn’t escape me. I just don’t like it. He’s too exaggerated for me.

1 Like

MC he only got like 6 votes bruh

Yeah he’s appearance pisses me off and the woo hoo and annoying fight dialouge puts icing on cake for me lilr I said if it’s good for the community then so be it, it’s just annoying hearing other community look at it as a joke because we get these goofy characters, I really really crossing my fingers for Joanna to appear and not another goofy cheesy character we do have serious players 2

Yeah like that even matters bruh. How many people didn’t even want guest characters yet it happened.

Just because someone created a thread saying their should be a competition on deciding a new character doesn’t mean IG or MS will follow it. Heck BT only happened because a reboot is probably coming. Why else would BT be in KI, and Shovel Knight. Rare has four eternal studios and two of them are working on something that could b BT.

Why else? sighs let me tell in lame terms rash got first vote for highest 27% 120 votes Joanna dark got 2nd highest general RAAM from gears got 3rd, it’s not a ■■■■■■■ coincidence that battletoad showed up. http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/oct/07/which-microsoft-rare-character-would-you-most-see-guest-star-new-killer-instinct/