Granblue Fantasy Versus - New fighting game by Arc System

Not sure yet about Percival but despite wanting to play a zoner for the first time ever, definitely some of the simpler hit confirms into supers are way more satisfying to me. Not sure if I could play a slow character like Vaseraga but it’s appealing. Probably end up playing Gran or Katalina with a zoner as backup.

Can’t go wrong with Gran (especially Gran) or Katalina. Vaseraga looks like he’s probably decent with time/work, but I’m honestly just not trying to work that hard in matches :joy:

Me neither. Main reason I did not play Thunder or RAAM. Having to spend half of the round to come close to your opponent is not my thing :joy: trying to avoid that in this game as I already play the slowest character in SamSho.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah, Earthquake is slow as molasses.

Ferry? (sorry I play the Japanese version so I don’t know the English names, the whip toting character) she is giving me KanRa vibes. She is disgusting :angry:

I want this game so bad…
but money…

1 Like

And Time… :cry:

1 Like

Yeah, Ferry is super good. Ironically though, I think Kat is harder to get in on :man_shrugging:t5:

I read your tweet about Steam and I am taking a similar approach. I badly want to play everyone (PS4)…in the same country, which shouldn’t be too hard…but it’s impossible at times. Now I play only with friends in Tokyo. Because even between Osaka and Tokyo, an 7 hour drive, you can get laggy gameplay. Not often but it’s unnecessary. Situation is horrendous in general!!!

1 Like

Do you think Arc Sys will ever open up to the idea of Role Back Netcode ?

I feel like Strive will probably be the game to let us know. If it doesn’t have rollback, then I wouldn’t expect to see it in an ASW title for a long time.

1 Like

I heard they weren’t going to do it for Strive… Apparently they are too far into Development to Integrate it at this point. At the very least I would hope some of the Programmers are looking into Roll Back for the Next Next Arc Sys Game.

I hope to give Granblue Fantasy: Versus a go in the future. Once I get my hands on it, I’m gonna main Soriz, because he reminds me a lot of Heihachi from Tekken

1 Like

I’d be a Lowain main if I ever get it. Character just looks mad fun, and is literally “me and the boys” personified lol

1 Like

Nurmeya looks cool. That reach tho. Check vid in my Twitter link then you’ll understand the meme😁

I’m ded

3 Likes

High level gameplay of new characters

This guy reminds me of Ultra SF4 Seth. What a combo :fire:

i want try this out on pc, lol. pretty sure itll be fun but the netcode ■■■■. i want to try out lancelot, narmaya, the 3 brothers, and boss character

1 Like

Well, theres always RPG mode. and who knows. maybe this game will have a large local presence.
I believe one of the Brother’s name is Lowain.

i been a few times to local scene, some guys are pretty cool. a few i couldnt stand to be around, but thats the norm anywhere you go. i think ill get this game on a sale event

1 Like

Steam version is out. Is online any good?