Got any rage quits OR funny glitches you want to show? lets all have a laugh, show some here

Glitch (Orchid Really put her body into this one)

You mad? (rage quits / Ultra disconnects )

5 Likes
3 Likes

This one is from Maximillian, going all the way back from Season 1. BEST K.O. GLITCH EVER.

5 Likes

Poor Kan Ra :cry:

4 Likes

Took this one the other day, I thought it was really funny.

3 Likes

LOL that trombone at the end though

1 Like

I saw that in the Xbox Live message you sent. I didn’t even know live messages had that functionality. You dominated that in the first few seconds.

that was you? the internet lied to me.

i dont have the image any more but i was pretty much fighting omen trying to beat an ultra combo record, only thing i really do anymore, and i managed to glitch his mask off

HAHA oh my gosh amazing. It seems that golden Glacius is trying to take the route of uh… peaceful resistance!

Funny hisako glitch

5 Likes

Sardira in dat â– â– â– 

1 Like

…And what went through my head.

This was originally posted by some user in the Season 2 forums…

:no_mouth: It seems that Shago here looks so…

…fabulous. :sunglasses:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

1 Like

LOL, I remember seeing that in the Season 2 forums. Funny as heck! :laughing:

SHAGO PLZ OMG LMAO What!? Creepy…

1 Like

OH MY GOD XD
Shadow Gladogo

1 Like

She does have a nice…Booty… Arrrr.

1 Like

WELP! I learned something from that video: Orchid and probably a number of the KI characters are made from components which is expected when it comes to games. lol she put her heart, her mind, and pretty much her whole upper-body into Sabrewulf. Now that’s dedication.

I got a glitch, this happend while my brother was playing as Riptor during the first week:

1 Like

watch as the velociraptor uses her wit to stun the human with fear… it seems that Riptor has broke time round Orchid… ****

In other news a man is rages over a dog.