General Ramm early impressions Poll

I like just his instinct too. Nothing else

1 Like

People say he feels ā€œheavyā€. I actually think he moves more like a slow balloon (like Kirby). Nothing Iā€™ve seen really has the impact/physicality that is him. No hype at all fighting RAAM. Shocking. The PG rating on this game does not suit him well.

1 Like

Yeah, his instinct is the most interesting part about him.

This is my only gripe but I like him otherwise. Still would like to know why the limited ADs.
All this talk about normalizationā€¦

I still like that he is scarier than KIā€™s boss character.

1 Like

Have you actually guys thought about why he only has one linker and 3 autodoubles?

Maybe, you knowā€¦ a meterless, 5 frame command grab with Aganosā€™ throw range that does 20% damage and leads back into a reset? A 6 frame normal that has no pushback and is +3 on block to compliment said command grab? Yeah, probably those things.

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s subjective, to me potnose is more like a puppet that serves the locust horde and the queen without question. A little too serious for my taste. And he ended up dying and being forgotten in the later games as if he was no big deal.

Well his shadow command grab (dominance) does 18%, 21 with M stomps. Heā€™s only been out for less then 24 hours but Iā€™m not holding my breath on him (not that I ever did.)

Eyedol?

What about him?

Idk I thought you were talking about him.

Oh potnose? Thatā€™s one of the nicknames I gave raam.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t get a lot of time with him before I had to leave for work, but what I playedā€¦he seemed interesting. He seemed like heā€™d play like a tank compared to even Tusk, but like I said, I only had about 15 min with him. Seemed kinda stiffā€¦

Id have rather seen the slot go to a great new character and an epic theme to a more deserving choice.

Thumbs down. Good thing this character is in the latter part of promotion.

Clunky boring pig/ turtle.

Whereā€™s the Hisako of this season

2 Likes

People define RAAM as a REAL grappler character, the first in KI.
Iā€™m actually disappointed it had to be a guest character who took that role and not a REAL KI character.

1 Like

From what I understand the GOW series has more than 20 million players (forgive me if the math is badā€¦late night, Wikipediaā€¦going by what it says units sold). If even 1% of them start playing KI, we have an extra 200,000 players among the KI ranks. I think Raam was the better economic choice.

3 Likes

Well, if itā€™s all just about the money, then why even have KI characters in the game? Just delete them from the game and put in a whole bunch of characters from other popular franchises! Thatā€™ll be sure to bring in the cash, right? Thatā€™s what itā€™s about, isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Not sure why people want him to have more doubles and linkers. He seems to thrive off one chance breaks into Kryll, into frame traps for days, into sneaky command grab. Heā€™s getting 50% damage off just kryll build up and raw grabs alone, and you want him to be harder to break??

3 Likes

Start to read what you are writing my dear and put it into context please 3 guests is not an issue at all.
Ki is outstanding we need to grow it if you want another game Ramm and arbiter can do that.

1 Like

I LOVE HIM

Dunno what yall bi.tching about lol.

Heā€™s different thatā€™s all I ask for.

No he wonā€™t be my main but Iā€™ll play with him like I do everyone else.

Iā€™m pleased that we now have a grapple character. Itā€™s refreshing.

Donā€™t patronize me. ā€œDearā€.
If the game isnā€™t enough to gain a good following, baiting people with guest characters from other popular franchisesā€¦ it just feels tacky.

Itā€™s sad KI isnā€™t all that popular in itself and that the devs need to stoop down to such tactics.