General Ramm early impressions Poll

You know RAAM is a top tear grappler when Snake Eyez tweets he’s buying KI now

5 Likes

I need to see IG do their walkthrough. That always makes things better.

I was SUPER HYPED.

Then I saw him moving…

1 Like

So apparently raam players are complaining the kryll mist in instinct is too dark too see and gets them confused.

No problems here.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/26169393.jpg

too soon?

3 Likes

It’s a little tricky to maneuver. I’ll adjust with time to defend against it.

Me either but IM giving him a chance…I have an odd feeling that once you figure him out…he is going to be super OP. Its coming…someone is going to just click with him and its gonna be like Kiettz PLZ??? LOL

But def not my style…but I like him better than Gargos so far…I just dont like Gargos… his minions look silly and his moves are cheap a F%$k!

Raam looks very HR Geiger, very Alien, Matrix, very dark and “Space bad guy looking dude”…Im interested in his story and trailer…like hwy is he here. I hope they do that for the 3 guests…a little something that says why they are int eh tournament at least.

2 Likes

Im not understanding the command list for the stab move and the riles of "you can only combo from any attack into light stab, heavy into medium stab and boot kick into heavy stab. I can cancel any move into stab so Im not understanding this.

are you?

Do a standing MP into a Medium Stab. Let me know if it combos. It won’t. Only the light version will.

Glad to have another character on the roster even though RAAM just isn’t for me.
He makes a wicked psuedo boss fight before Shadow Lords drops.

The music is downright amazing. Only real nitpick is that the ultra music sounds don’t fit.

First off his normals aren’t great. His standing medium punch has zero range and his standing medium kick is the same. I don’t get the point of his standing MK. You cannot cancel it into a special move and the whole OTG thing confuses me. Sure it does what it’s supposed to, but the bounce is so low to the ground you can’t build anything off it. Why wouldn’t they make it so he can at least juggle off it? As of right now you can hit it, then hit the flip out, or hit it twice. Doesn’t leave much to the imagination there. ONE LINKER!?!?!? Why???

I’m not either. I thought I was the only one

One linker? idk…

I need IG to do their walkthrough and some explaining… because as of now Im really confused…

I do like the VFX of his instinct though. Awesome

Very bored of him already. And that’s just from playing against him. I am shocked that he is such a tame character. Feels rushed.

Boring character, come on I.G. I’m sure you can do better than that.

2 Likes

Gotta say he feels like a rush job. Something is just not there. 1 linker. When you do the shadow stab it’s the same animation 3 times and looks cheap. Not sure what happened here. He feels kinda bad to play, not like the rest of the cast.

Our instincts are probably right. Rushed out the door for E3 hype. I love Gears, so it’s not that.

1 Like

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand: Bingo!

For the love of God, no more guests (if there’s another season or even Ki4). None of them have been big hits. Arbiter is definitely the best of them though, IMO.

2 Likes