Gargos

standard big red demon guy

3 Likes

His stage? His arena would be somewhere in a dark void but based on Notre Dame castle.

2 Likes

I can picture his moveset even his personality likeā€¦

He may be trying to critisize you or something because of the drawings I think. Perosnaly I donā€™t think that looks to bad as far as concepts go :slight_smile: though Iā€™d personally prefer he retains a similar face to his original to a degree.

Either way Gargos does hold some interesting stuff ahead.

Wonder if thereā€™ll be touches ofā€¦ Etrigan in Gargos. Not just the Disney Gargoyles.

2 Likes

Yeah. Outside of his Retro costume, I REALLY donā€™t want Gargos to be just a gargoyle.
At this point in the lore heā€™s become so much more, been called so many names and given so many titlesā€¦
He is the tiger spirit, an ancient War God, and eternal cosmic evil akin to a Lovecraftian Great Old One, a demon from the deepest, darkest places of the universe. They say that in his wake, in the new age he ushers in, that there is no room for humanity or life on Earth.
If heā€™s just a dude with pointy ears and wings Iā€™d be really disappointed. Doubly so if he winds up with the neckbeard he has in that one Shago icon.
Iron Galaxy, Microsoft, listen close. I have one simple request for Gargosā€™s new design:
I want him to scare me. Make him brutal, menacing, make him look and sound something right off of the artwork for a death metal cd.
Hit me with your best shot

1 Like