Gargos

Im really expecting his face to look like it does whenever shadow jago activates his instinct (I’d post a picture but I don’t have one), which looks awesome I think.

You mean this?

?

6 Likes

Yep! Exactly that! I think it looks super cool, and I think they’ll stick to that for Gargos’ face.
Thanks alot for uploading the pic!

1 Like

No problems! :smile:

He might have a mask like 40% of the characters.

Mask? But he don’t have mask. :confused:

Yea, they need to cool down with masks. Some characters have masks for no reason like Omen and Cinder and they tried to make it as though he considers his opponents wouldn’t be able to face him…right

The real reason was a design aesthetic instead of him just looking like his retro but in reality they could’ve made Cinder look way better without the mask and more creative looking that still makes a dude on fire look right. If you closely analyze the fire patterns, it doesn’t make sense how they move on him, a good example is also looking below the thighs and his arms. I attached a pic to show you how fire rises from underneath what its burning but it is wrapped upwards in a pattern, so his thighs should have that fire pattern and so should his raised arm. Cinder’s core should have been much darker like coal as well, there is so much more but maybe the next Killer Instinct will get him looking right.

1 Like

Well it’s very obvious masks glasses and scarves were used for shortcuts to avoid animation of the faces. I’m with you, cinder never needed a ‘mask’, and does his alternate even have facial animation? I’m just going off the videos and interviews where there was acknowledgement of the passion from fans in the game, with subpar results of approved facial animation…

It’s such a great game and franchise I just want it to seem next gen I guess…

@KevBones100

Now, that is a NICE screen-cap! Reminds me of Baraka, but on steroids! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes! Do you think Iron Galaxy will make new Gargos look like this? Or not?

Here’s a WIP sketch I came up with.

Details in here in this thread:

3 Likes

This aweosme except for ONE problem. He’s WAAAY to skinny XD

1 Like

This Gargos interpretation AND conceptual design was drawn/created by none other than Ravan :sunglasses:

Seem like Gargos skipped leg day.

Another sketch from Fwuf

2 Likes

how old are you may i ask

Why do you say that?

I’m asking fwukins

Not entirely sure how that’s relevant.

Then youve answered my question lol!