Gargos Tech Thread

Yep. Its a really strong tool to open people up.

Not if you do the shortcut that doesnā€™t matter what side the opponent is on.

Which is?

Down back-down forward-down back-down forward. This exploits the shortcut of down forward twice to do a dp. This allows you to Dp cross ups,

1 Like

hey CStyles, I main Shadow Yago and I once annihilated a stoneskinned Gargos in online exhibition and our instincts ended up stuffing each other. (it resolved via grab tech iirc) Iā€™ve posted this on the Shadow Jago tech threads but Iā€™d like to get a confirmation that this wasnā€™t a fluke or bug.

Iā€™m glad I saw that. Iā€™ve been maining Gargos for awhile, and have heard people complain about the jumping MP but didnā€™t know why. Now I do.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s a good button, staying away from it.

im just gonna dump this here

1 Like

Staying away from it because itā€™s good? Iā€™m confused, do you mean to stay away so as to prevent abuse?

I am trying to use it more often, tbh.

Also, that latest tech video, is that showing light reckoning phasing/whiffing on purpose allowing a crossup? Are they still in hitstun when you come out of the reckoning? If so thatā€™s really strong. Not sure how long it will stay that way though.

1 Like

Exactly! :slight_smile:

Serious sets with gargos are up on my YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-qxCUTZpsg

3 Likes

Thanks @F3Sleep learning what works and what doesnā€™t in live matches.

1 Like

So glad i can be of some help :smile:

1 Like

Check out my serious sets thread

1 Like

Hey can we play a set on Sunday? I really want to play you. Need to work on my Gargos more.

2 Likes

Depends sadly there is a stupid line of ppl I have play with itā€™s kinda overwhelming but yea will see

1 Like

I see. Well I will try to play a set with you when the line is done. I can wait :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you for understanding I kinda feel bad :frowning:

1 Like

Sweet offense from Gargos at Combo Breaker 2017 lol

2 Likes

Bruhā€¦

1 Like