Gargos stage & Mimic skins confirmed to be unlocks?

I got a feeling it will not be assigned a number but a name like mimic color or shadow color.

1 Like

Well I think that stream confirmed Gargosā€™ astral plane stage, so thatā€™s something.

Now I wonder, will I get to see an Eyedol Mimic skin?

2 Likes

Yeah, I even heard them saying along the lines like, ā€œā€¦thereā€™s something grayscaled in the stage select screenā€, ā€œWhat is that?ā€, stuff like that. Heck, they were kind enough not to tell what exactly were they telling and the crowd cam was perfectly/intentionally placed, hinting that stage itself could be one of the unlockables once you defeat Gargos in Shadow Lords mode. Itā€™s like back in Season 1, where Shadow Tigerā€™s Lair must be unlocked by defeating Boss Shago.

But what confuses me a little is that how is it there in the first place if the mode comes out yet in September? Practically, the build theyā€™re showing is the upcoming Eyedol update in July 22, so yeahā€¦

Iā€™m curious how Cinder is going to lookā€¦ I mean heā€™s already glowing and fiery and smokey. Is it going to be likeā€¦double that???

I feel like it will just be his green color palette with smoke affects

1 Like

Maybe they could do some kinda of double colored flame effect? Right now all his skins are basically one color. Maybe his inside could be purple and his outside could be green or vice versa? Or would that look weird???

Depends on how itā€™s blended together.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a fun question. Since mimic skins is a thing doesn that mean shago omen and Gargos are excluded from this skin?

Wow, I didnā€™t even hear them talk about this at the EVO panel. Is that where itā€™s from? I was watching on periscope, but it kept cutting out on me. Does anyone have any more detail on these?

God I hope so. Itā€™d be pretty rad.
I already have an idea of how they might do it that I can really get behind.

Astral Plane: Win Shadow Lords, Defeat Gargos
Mimic Skin: Defeat Gargos with X Character to unlock their skin

They talked about it before evo, on the panel thing that wasnā€™t broadcasted. We only got tweets and stuff about it.

1 Like

Ah gotcha. Thanks for the heads up! Honestly hadnā€™t heard anything about that for some reason. Thatā€™d be something cool to unlock, no doubt.

I imagine they might give us the mimic skins without the mist effect, to help differentiate them during mirror matches in Shadow Lords mode.
However they do it, I want them to be obtainable.

As for how theyā€™ll label them, anyone who got Orchidā€™s Christmas colours will tell you itā€™s just labelled ā€œHoliday Colorā€.
So I imagine theyā€™ll be at the bottom and labelled ā€œMimic Colorā€.

I donā€™t think everyone will get a mimic skin. Omen and Shago are already evil, Sadira seems to have joined Gargos of her own free will and Gargos shouldnā€™t really need to mimic himself.
Still hope so though.

Omen probably has a mimic skin, since so many different versions of him show up during shadowlords.

Whoā€™s to say that Gargos couldnā€™t make mimic clones of himself and his minions. If they donā€™t have a mimic skin, they probably will some other skin.

ENo omen and shago are already brimming with skins and accessories, why should they get more?

1 Like

Haha, I was gonna say at least add a few more Omen skins. No reason to level him up beyond 30.

1 Like

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/65124194.jpg

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering, will gargos stage have stage ultra?? Itā€™d be cool to knock opponents down all the way to earth lol

1 Like

Mehā€¦ I prefer Opponents fall into thisā€¦

I think itā€™s cool! Right?

1 Like

I hope thereā€™s something, kick 'em into a portal back to Kan-Raā€™s stage

2 Likes