Gargos Instinct GLITCH/BUG

Not sure what the proper bug reporting format is, but I tried asking in a similar thread to no avail.

For those of you unaware what the glitch is: Burst does not come out after inputting 3 punches during instinct. Instead I usually get some jabs. This is a terrible bug because although Gargos’ instinct can be strong he can’t block so being forced to stay in it is brutal. For example, if someone is sweeping me repeatedly I can’t get out of it and have to just take the hits for the remainder of my instinct which could be almost a whole life bar.

Anyone have any insight on this? I notice more often in Ranked matches than local ones if that helps. This is a bug that’s been in the game for months if not since his release so any help would be appreciated. Tired of losing matches for being stuck in Instinct.

Excellent find! Totally understand if this is too much of a hassle, but would you possibly be able to test it and record it real quick? I’d do it mysellf but I’m sitting at Steve’s Snapping Dogs at the Denver airport on shaky wi-if on my way to Indiana. I’m sure all of us Gargos mains as well as the whole community would benefit from visual evidence and thus a speedy response from our awesome developers.

All bugs should be reported in the Official Bug Reporting Thread

That way they can be seen by the devs.

1 Like

This was already reported some time ago in other threads. It’s there since Eyedol patch.

Seems a bit random. In some fights you can explode all the time. Others, you can explode in one instinct but not the second one.

@TheKeits?

1 Like