Gargos Comes to Killer Instinct May 27th

That better be a stage there!

EST? Yeah. Letā€™s do it. Iā€™m going to do some recording of where heā€™s punishable and such.

Iā€™ll be the one flailing around impotently!

I have plans until at least 10-11 PM so I will have zero time to practice. Iā€™ll shoot out a tweet once I have a more specific time frame.

1 Like

While Iā€™m happy for the folks who will have the early access, is there any chance that list could be added to? Like LCD or PaulB? Also what are the chances for a double XP holiday weekend? Thank you in advance and extremely excited for the 27th.

PAULBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

He doesnā€™t stream as much as he used to unfortunately.

We intentionally didnā€™t want to disrupt people going to Combo Breaker with a build that could throw off their play due to the balance changes. This is why itā€™s a small audience of players that are getting the build early, and some of our great players arenā€™t on that list at the moment.

Also, the current system locks down your xbox to the point you canā€™t play with anyone else not on that build, so the streamers are willingly giving up a lot to play a week early.

So this week, watch some streams and interact with the streamers to help in labbing this character up!

1 Like

Yeah, you can just put the Xbox in ā€œgo offlineā€ mode so that even if you have to reset the console, it doesnā€™t get trapped into going online and downloading the patch.

Theyā€™ll have to take some precautions but it should be fine.

Iā€™d figure the easiest way to do it would be to just not plug it into the internetā€¦ Though I guess the Xbone comes with built in WiFi. I guess I just forget since I never game on anything but Ethernet.
Though Iā€™d wager youā€™d still need to manually select the network youā€™d want if you were to use the WiFi, so I think as long as you donā€™t connect it it justā€¦ Doesnā€™t?

If you havenā€™t set up a wireless network and you donā€™t have it plugged in, then yes it will always be offline. But I imagine they will want to sync the consoles to the network before the tournament so that they have the latest patch and all that (ie, before the Gargos patch so they have the Mira patch). Maybe theyā€™ll do that from a different place, or maybe theyā€™ll do it at the venue and then delete the wireless network settings, or whatnot. There are a few options and they all get the job done.

1 Like

Itā€™s ok.

If anything, that could be the stage of the boss version of Gargos, in which you get to unlock upon defeating him in Shadow Lords mode.

Iā€™m hoping that the scenery in Gargosā€™s hero art is a stage, because it easily looks to be one of the best stages in the game!

Sorry for my speech XD

4 Likes

I hope so.

Really looks like the paneled classic sky stageā€¦
That would be so awesome.

Lit from below and properties of Fulgore stage-
That would be a welcome suppose for the fans

Im dying for a trailer!!!

Whenā€™s the trailer!?

It wonā€™t happeningā€¦

WHAT!?

WHY!?

Because we already see his gameplayā€¦ I know itā€™s very disappointed. But I believe they will reveal 7th characterā€™s trailer at E3!

I do ask. Why does gargos not get a trailerā€¦thereā€™s evidence that regardless of whether a reveal stream has shown, a trailer can be uploaded after.

There will definitely be a trailer (so that Gargos gets press time on sites that donā€™t care about advanced gameplay walkthroughs). Itā€™ll come before launch day.