Fulgore should have a new teleport effect

he didn’t say guess break, but instead just guess ie. you have to guess between blocking left - right high - low, and due to how he is invisible you cannot actually react to it. Besides, seeing how the invisibility gets extended only sometimes instead of being consistent I would consider it a bug, just my opinion though :wink:

I can confirm that the extended invis is NOT from lag, as you can do it offfine and in singleplayer modes and that effect still lingers long after it should. And yes, you can jab him out of it, but only if you’re not otherwise incapacitated. I’ve had numerous moments where I would attack only to watch him disappear and hit me on my recovery frames. Once that happened, my options for what I could do next were limited because I could not see what he was doing to effectively counter. It’s basically 1 or 2 free hits worth of damage every time until he becomes fully visible again, unless you get lucky - and luck is the LAST thing FGs should rely on.

So wait, you are telling me… That even offline… Some teleports have a short period of invisibility, and some have a longer period of invisibility?

In my experience, the invis only lasts until half-way through the next move, but that’s more than enough to get a pseudo-free mixup because you can’t see if it’s going to hit high, low, or overhead. It doesn’t help that the 2 most popular choices - DP or throw look - very similar in execution (clawed arm bent upwards at the elbow).

The only time he stays invisible for longer from what I’ve seen is when he keeps teleporting. What you describe (being invisible for 2 or 3 additional move), I haven’t seen. I would like to see a clip of it though, because if it’s lasting that long, it has to be a bug.

That is normal.

I would love to send a clip, but i couldnt do it at the time. If it happens again, i will post one.

The reason he is staying invisible for so long is because he’s doing more than one teleport I use this myself not a bug

Wow my post was flagged you BOYS are aw full sensitive around here

Well no actually, the invisibility lasts (I can’t remember the exact frames) somewhere around the 40’s Iemember correctly. So he can turn invisible and strike you with his overhead and he’ll still be invisible.

Yeah it’s 40 frames for the camouflage to be completely gone. So he can mask some of the startup of his overhead and other things with the lasting invisibility.

I know this I use it but it’s not a bug

It might be. That’s why I say ask the devs. They would know. Besides if you did know this then why didn’t you give us a step by step frame run through on it then?

Refrain from baiting others. Stay on topic.

1 Like

Yeah by all means ask away IMO it’s not a bug