Fulgore should have a new teleport effect

Lol it’s not a bug dude Been there from the beginning evolve or die bro that’s y we have combo breaker’s he’s invisible for that long because he did more than one teleport

“Keep a bug, because its been there for too long to remove.”

Im done with you.

3 Likes

Again you’re not paying attention it’s a bug says YOU like I said not a bug man

I think that just happens with lag or connection issues. The good thing about Fulgore’s teleports is he’s always teleporting near you mostly if you’re on the other side of the screen so you can catch him off gaurd.

I’m trying to tell him but some ppl just don’t want to listen

Crouching jab usually works against fulgore when he teleports.

Like i said above just got to practice it for it to work

1 Like

No, it could be a bug if it was never addressed or brought up. It’s something to ask the devs. Only they would really know.

I updated the OP to say “Fireball mixups” since it was clearly a mistake to assume people would know.

(If you do raw teleport -> overhead with fulgore without a fireball, please dont comment here. Get better first.)

Lol this is not the only guy to ever complain about his teleports thats what this form is for for you to learn tech to deal with this kind of stuff just got to practice man

And this is why you will continue to lose to this character too stubborn to practice instead all you want to do is complain

1 Like

Bruh, stop talking nonsence.

When you are knocked down, and get hit with a meaty fireball, your only option is to block.

Then when they teleport, the block stun keeps you held still untill they recover from the teleport and make a move.

Then you have to block their mixup, and by extension, whatever block string they perform.

You are supposed to be able to partially see his first move after the teleport. But with this bug, his next 3 moves can be completely invisible. Then you have to blindly Guess whether he is going High, low, or throw, and then after that move you have to guess whether they perform a low, jump-out, tick-throw, or backdash, then you have to guess on all of those options again for the 3rd move.

Even if you get hit immediately, you still need to be able to see Fulgores linkers or auto doubles. Ive had times where i could not see the opener, Auto, linker, and next auto.

How is this fair?

1 Like

You don’t have to blindly guess break at anything you’re in control of breaking things simply don’t break until you can see what’s going on

1 Like

WOW, please tell me you are a troll.

“Just deal with the bug until it goes away.”

Get out.

1 Like

would YOU like to play me?

1 Like

Lol So I can hear you complain about me teleporting no thanks

1 Like

didnt think so.

bodied without even playing.

1 Like

Haha whatever you got to tell yourself I’m not the one complaining and can’t deal with the mixup

2 Likes
2 Likes