Fulgore discussion

Apparently one of my NS team mates has some dirty (bug) tech that we won’t get to see til the World Cup. Its making auto doubles unbreakable and he claims to be able to get 3 sets of them in a combo making only the linkers breakable. Anyone else know of this tech?

I wouldn’t know anything about that but unfortunately sounds that will get patched out.

Maybe if Iron Galaxy got permission from the right source one day, they could release alternate costumes (or at least color skins) based around the Evangelions as follows:

Fulgore - Unit 1
Cinder -Unit 2
Glacius - Unit 0

And while we’re on the subject, u guys should definitely check out my Evangelion fan story when u get the chance.

2 Likes

Haha, good stuff. At first I was like, hey is that my Sadira as I always choose the same color sceme. Then I saw the match and was like, thank god that wasn’t me. chuckles

This is what happens when you don’t block, or you try to poke through frame trap resets, or you try to guess break manuals that are resets and don’t learn your lesson. I also broke the combo meter, it gave up trying to count my ultra and just said here Ultra Hits!

DUDE FULL ON HYPE! Didn’t even think you could use Fulgore’s FB with the Ulta there WOW!

You’ve see this before man if you watched my Guide.