Free Stuff Friday: Definitive Edition Birthday Bash!

In case you missed it, Wednesday was the 1 year anniversary of the release of the Killer Instinct Definitive Edition. :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

To celebrate, I dug out some pretty sweet swag for this week’s free stuff Friday. Here’s what’s up for grabs:

Normally this is an easy, “RT to be entered” but for this, we’re mixing things up a bit. Here’s how to enter:

You need to earn an achievement in KI between today and next Friday, September 29, 2017 at noon Pacific time.

That’s it! You have to play KI, unlock an achievement, grab a screenshot of the achievement, and post back here with it sometime in the next week.

If you’ve somehow no-lifed KI and have all the achievements, you need to prove that with a screenshot of your achievement completion and then provide a screenshot of your favorite combo in the game. (As in, just play the game using your favorite character and snag a screenshot during a match.)

The winners (yes, plural!) will be chosen randomly. Here’s the prize breakdown:

• KI:DE copy signed by the one and only, Ken Lobb, and KI t-shirt
  • Signed KI:DE copy, KI t-shirt, and Sabrewulf figurine
  • Signed KI:DE copy, KI t-shirt, Sabrewulf figurine, and KI Fight Stick

The shirts (L, XL, 2XL size only) are courtesy of Eighty Sixed and the figurines are from Ultimate Toy, be sure to check them out!

Note: Anyone posting anything other than entries to the contest will have their posts removed. This thread is for submissions only!

Remember: You have a week to make this happen. We’ll be selecting the random winners next Friday.

Good luck and FIGHT ON!

Winners have been drawn!

3rd place: @SJMAC64
2nd place: @MorfineSdesign
1st place: @Hogarn

36 Likes

Quick question: Are the T-shirts signed by Mr. Lobb as well?

Edit: also, WOOHOO!! 1st!! Not that that means anything in a randomly selected contest, but still.

…!!!

2 Likes

Oh, wow- Talk about good timing! I JUST got this one with Shin Hisako a few hours ago! (It counts, right? Right?!?! :open_mouth: )

-Zenek

1 Like

Having fun with wulf

1 Like

Since I barely use Sabrewulf, I decided to tackle Survival. Good luck everyone!

Edit: 9/28/17
Now that the game is officially released on steam it’s been a blast unlocking these all over

2 Likes

I don’t like Glacius, but for this one, i taked a shot lol

1 Like

An easy one for the entry :slight_smile:
i couldnt even finish the dojo for that one lol, i swear im so bad with dp juggles…

2 Likes

1 Like

Here is my attempt … pleaase oh please that signed copy of DE!!

Awesome prize :slight_smile:

OH BOI HERE WE GO PLEASE LET MEH WIN!!! I NEED SOME SIGNED SWAG FOR MY KI COLLECTION!

BOOM!

Logged in and had this cheevo pop right away, talk about luck! Hopefully that same luck carries over to this contest :slight_smile:

Here is my achievement for the contest

Wow I am loving Eagle, this giveaway is the right idea!

We in there, can’t wait to see who gets it!

Here’s my KI achievement for this AWESOME contest: