Forums Lobby Hangout, Sat. May 2

Lol I probably have to select a main character first after all this time

2 Likes

Well, I’m hoping we can keep this casual so people are free to play around rather than just run their main and try to get a high win ratio.

4 Likes

Dude… I’m in it for the blood. I want tears… salty tears as I perfect everybody. I wanna hear cries for mommy… I wanna hear the cracking of game pads…

I…

So you’re saying I can’t use Sadira then? :joy:.

To be honest, I think most of us are competent enough as players to prevent anybody from land sliding one another.

I love using my main, but if I see a trend, generally I’ll switch to another character I’m learning.

1 Like

I’ll see if I can make it!

1 Like

It has been a while since we have played! Perhaps we can bug the game out again and make Eyedol stand with his back against the camera. :rofl:

1 Like

XD I remember that!!!

1 Like

I think some of us are better than others. I don’t think I could steal 1/10 against your Sadira. But as long as people are having fun it’s all good.

Hi everyone!

I would love to be there, I’m a bit busy today, but I will definitely try to be there!

Anyway, it’s nice to know about you guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am here! I am ready! I am waiting!

2 Likes

Lobby is live!

Can I join your lobby now?

Yeah man! I’ll send ya an invite!

1 Like

My beard:

GG’s fam

5 Likes

GGS! That was very fun.

2 Likes

GGs man! It was awesome playing with you again!

2 Likes

GGs to all the people that showed up in the lobby today! That was a blast. We need to do that again sometime soon.

@BigBadAndy @WebNRagnarok @MandrillManiac @KevBones10 @Juxtapose13

Eyedol = The No Fun Police :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

4 Likes

GGS to my peeps!!! @BubbRubb4Real @MandrillManiac @BigBadAndy @KevBones10 @Juxtapose13

I know I know… nerf Sadira. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That beard is epic. I bet it only took a week to grow too. :joy:

1 Like

GGs everybody. Thanks for showing up and having a good time. I had a blast talking about the game and learned a lot by watching all these matches.

3 Likes