Forum threads that cracked you up

So now are there ANY forum threads/discussions that basically AND practically cracked you up as well as made you laughed?

There are several forum threads (including a few of my very OWN even) which currently have done exactly just THAT for me here and ALL of them are right here on the VERY official KI forums:
Worst choice for characters :laughing: :joy:
KI Memes
Killer Instinct Dreams Part 2 (For the most part)
Crazy KI Dreams (For the most part)
New minions/minion-type characters for Gargos :laughing: :joy:
KI character drawings in one minute :laughing:
Beavis and Butt-Head as guest characters in Killer Instinct? (Whenever I go to that thread, I laughed as well as cracked up just about EVERY time I looked through it now :laughing: :laughing: :joy: :joy:)

Edit:
Anyone up for Beavis and Butt-Head as guest characters in KI? (Now :laughing: :joy:)
Food-themed outfits/costumes
Annoying things your parents say to you

6 Likes

KI memes and KI character drawing in one minute. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

KI Memes for sure.

On a side note I don’t know if a thread like this is such a good idea. Not saying it could go this way, but I could see people bringing up old threads that were locked or had heated debates & such, other members that were banned for making hilariously poor arguments & such in a toxic manner and could possibly cause this good natured trip down memory lane (I’m assuming) to crash & burn fast. I think it might be worth recommending to keep things clean and respectful to fellow members past & present and not bring up old bad blood. :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Every anti-Rash thread ever :eyes:

Shago complaint threads.

Worst choice for character thread is one of my favorites. Always a dumb story to be told.

2 Likes

Have thought about diversifying that thread, maybe to include horrible video game couples like God of Wars Kratos hooking up with Darksiders 3 Fury. I foresee a lot of domestic disturbance complaints in their future.

3 Likes

Dude…I almost forgot about the I quit KI thread!! That one is so fun!!!

7 Likes

“Nerf X character” threads.

Oh yeah, I too have forgotten about the I Quit KI! as well as the KI related “Bad Joke” threads for AND on this very forum thread :sweat_smile: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

How about this one: Beavis and Butt-Head Insults thread :laughing: :joy:

What!? You forgot about the “I quit KI thread”. That’s it I can’t stand to be a part of a community that forgets such important threads, I’m quitting KI!

4 Likes

Not to throw shade, but the 3.8 patch ideas thread G0tei made. The absolute hilarity in the lack of logic was astounding.

That one thread where the op suggested we have an online pause function so that he didn’t poot himself during online play…actually I’m not sure if that was funny, or just sad.

3 Likes