For Honor

Im trying to enjoy FH but its just not clicking with me. Story is OK, but its just seems to be mash R1 then swap to R2. Maybe IM just not to the advanced tech yet.

HOw is it 14 frames of delay?

I play this on PS4. I hate all the characters except the Samurais. The samurai are godlike. Orochi for life! Not Shugoki though. I donā€™t like him lol
I thought the story was ok but I really liked the message that Apollyon was trying to get across. It was just annoying when I had to play the classes that I hated like the Lawbringer. Oh and the Raider too. It was annoying hearing, ā€œYou are a Raider. Legendary!ā€ so many times during that one fight. It was clear that the story was made as an introduction to the gameplay mechanics that you would be using for multiplayer anyway lol.

My equipment is horrible but I make do. I donā€™t want to spend my steel on better equipment. Iā€™d rather buy emotes and ā– ā– ā– ā– . Iā€™m trying to build up the 45000 to buy the Mythic Samurai pack. Story breakables help

[quote=ā€œDeathBlooms2K8, post:221, topic:11459, full:trueā€]
One way to look at it is the assassin classes are rushdown. [/quote]

And suddenly it was revealed to Somea why he gravitated towards the Assassinsā€¦

Read somewhere thatā€™s what the results showed. The game does feel v/ stiff, compared to KI for example.

1 Like

Thanks to the game deciding to give me champion status for 3 days free Iā€™ve managed to get one of my fighters to rep level 7. (even though this game may have the absolute worst servers Iā€™ve ever seen in a game)

1 Like

Not sure if this is considered against the rules since this is off topic but apparently someone found these.

1 Like

Nice find. Iā€™ve known these two were coming for a while but not seen pics. The Ninja looks to be a heavy in these pics which I find a little odd.
I wonder if these two characters will start two new factions or go into Knights/Samurai?

I am assuming that the six DLC characters will be 2 for each faction; the question is, what groups will they fall under? We have four types (Vanguard, Heavy, Assassin, Hybrid) so it appears that the different factions might get different combinations of types.

I want to see a two-handed warhammer wielder, likely on the Knights, though a ā€œThorā€™s Sonā€ sort of Viking would work too.

Iā€™m not sure those are legit. ā€œScrubmode?ā€ And what faction does the Centurian belong to?

Well they do fit some of the Season Pass outlines so I doubt itā€™s fake. ā€œScrubmodeā€ is most likely a placeholder or something.

I actually predict that theyā€™re gonna be standalone characters. If not, then I think heā€™s gonna go in the Knights category.

I have finally played this game enough to sayā€¦
ā€œThis game needs some more maps!ā€

I mean seriouslyā€¦ about 10 more at least. Iā€™m finally getting bored of the ones we have.

I think that leak is just someone making a model based on the official season pass art. While itā€™s possible the DLC could be standalone characters, it feels wrong to not just add to the factions that exist. For hyping up a knights vs samurai vs viking war, it would be weird to have a Roman soldier thrown in the mix.

Weā€™re only seeing a silhouette, so the centurion could be a light armored knight. The armor does look like Roman soldierā€™s, but this game isnā€™t entirely historically accurate, so I can see them having a crusader with a Roman twist. I hope this is the case because (assuming each faction gets two DLC fighters) I would be upset that one of the knights isnā€™t a real knight. Iā€™m already upset with the Peacekeeper because her design doesnā€™t ā€œfeelā€ like a knight design to me, but thatā€™s personal taste.

Iā€™m hoping this centurion ends up being a light armored knight that uses a giant tower shield and a lance. He could be another hybrid character in that he has good range pokes like Nobushi, and some tankiness like the Conqueror.

I guess anything is possible. But it just seems to me like thereā€™s still a lot of character possibilities left for the three factions without pulling in a random roman. Why would they add a centurion? The roman fighting style was shoulder to shoulder shield wall while jabbing lead tipped spears (called pillae) that were designed not to kill the enemy necessarily but to gum up his shield. Then they would jab you in the face (mouth or throat) with their short stabbing gladius. Not a ā€œfunā€ way to fight it anything resembling For Honor. I know itā€™s not a simulation, but it just seems out of place for them to totally upend their history to add a non-faction characterā€¦

A Ninjaā€¦

1 Like

Maybe he has a bird ornament lol

1 Like

So, Finally bought tbe game.

Consider me part of the group now! :smiley:

So far, Liking the Shugoki, and the Nobushi.

Reached 1,000 player kills today

So I havenā€™t played in a while due to another game. Decided to start up For Honor last night and freaked out my fraction actually won round 2. Samurai FTW? :stuck_out_tongue:

Very close to giving up in this game. Between input lag, actual lag, and my shugo taking 9 frames (!!!) to shift guard stance, the game feels incredibly sluggish and hard to control. Itā€™s like driving an oil tanker after the sports car that is Killer Instinct.
This is okay-ish in the 4v4 modes as thereā€™s a bit of strategy but duel and brawl are atrocious.

Are you playing on console?