Flip out, Stagger, & Guessing Games making up 90% of KI now?

Git Gud :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im not sureā€¦ are you referring to no visual ques?

LOL, manā€¦ theres always oneā€¦ LMAO! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah. It would only make sense to have more differentiation if there was more of an overall focus on juggling for a decent amount of characters in S3 and beyond.

Hey op youā€™re the guy that was being extra rude online. Remember itā€™s just a game :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Stagger is really just a semi-opener and flipout is really just a semi-reset.

Theyā€™re just new ways of approaching similar strategies that already existed. I mean, how is flip-out crazier than Season 2ā€™s guaranteed unbreakable juggle-into-sweeps for free HKDā€™s?

5 Likes

BRO HEā€™S ON TOP OF RANKED LEADERBOARDS XDXDXDXD lol

1 Like

Who is?

@CHANCHULA this guy. Heā€™s not one of those ā€œcomplaining because he sucksā€ guys

1 Like

Whose that?

-_- ok

I now that cha guy or whatever is the OP. Iā€™m asking, so whose that? Is it supposed to be someone famous?

No all Iā€™m saying is that heā€™s honestly expressing an opinion. His onion isnā€™t being made off of salty losses because he isnā€™t taking many of them. I was just telling the guy that he should not put ppl who put in quality work in a category that they are clearly not in.

Really? Huhā€¦coulda fooled me.

1 Like

I know lol I should have said that in the first place.

Well if thatā€™s the case even more reason to ignore what he says.

Well just because someone is good at a game doesnā€™t mean they have a better opinion lol so I definitely want trying to say that.

That remains to be seen.

??? Lol

My biggest problems with stagger and flipout are that they encourage players to to do nothing but setplay and 1-chance breaks. It was my understanding that this new KI was built with combos and constant 2-way interaction in mind giving the player being combed a chance to fight back or have something to do and constantly being 1-chanced into stagger completely voids that principle.

Fighting against a Tusk player who does nothing but stagger ender into stagger (which is all of them btw) is quite annoying to fight against and if youā€™re a player who doesnā€™t have immaculate guess breaksā€¦good luck dealing with it.

People wondering why Iā€™m playing Arbiter lately and itā€™s just because hes very good at doing what the game has become hence why hes considered top tier; nothing but setplay and 1-chance breaks which have the potential to take an entire life bar using just 3 grenades which regenerate lol. Why would Arbiter or any other character actually do a combo longer than 3 hits when I can just 1-chance you to death and keep you guessing the whole time.

This was the biggest complaint about season 1ā€¦just doing 1-chance into shadow enders for 35% and now the game is just back to that in the form of flipout and stagger which long term actually do more damage than what was happening in S1 without the need of meter.

Guessing always has been and always will be apart of fighting games but honestly S3 of KI is nothing but guessing; youā€™re just looking for that 1 hit confirm to start your vortex and then you might as well put the controller down. Thatā€™s just how I feel and I know itā€™s true when I get messages saying and I quote, ā€œdat was garbage and brokenā€ after putting and online killer in the arbiter vortex after only playing the character for a week.

I would actually love for them to introduce a mechanic that encourages long combos instead of no combos.

7 Likes