Fix Kyle AI

For me, Shin Hisako beaten Hisako and Kilgore (CPU vs CPU on kyle).

1 Like

I would like the kyle AI to have more combos like people and also for Mira to use her bite ability more, because her AI loses a lot of health due to this.

Yesterday I checked out Mira vs Shin Hisako and she used bite pretty well actually. Crazy anti-air bites "on reaction "and on combo finishes. She still lost though. Mira is pretty weak on Kyle, but better on very hard ect where the AI wonā€™t break as often.

The only AI that at least used to be garbage (feels better now, not sure?) is Cinder. Shadow Pyrobombs point blank, pretty much unable to air combo ect. Now he plays much better, which is nice because Cinder is my favorite character.

Arbiter is the weakest AI in my opinion; moves are slower than other characters and they tend to counter with an anti-air attack and stuff, plus Arbiterā€™s AI doesnā€™t seem to combo much.

1 Like

Arbiter is one of the weakest AIā€™s for sure. He just doesnā€™t use his gun enough IMO. Season 1 characters are easily the best ones on Kyle, mostly because of their ridiculous high damage DPā€™s. They donā€™t need combos to deal insane damage.

Some characters get much better on lower difficulties when they get to actually finish their combos. TJ Combo is the best example, he is pretty bad on Kyle but on very hard he kicks ā– ā– ā– . Iā€™m fine by this actually, I recommended testing out different difficulty settings.

1 Like
1 Like

I hope they add in CPU vs CPU all the sets and colours, plus even when selecting random, it will select random skins.

Pardon me for bumping this again, but I ainā€™t sure if kyle characters in Ultimate Pack 2 use their ultimates (due to no patch updating the AI). The only ones Iā€™ve seen do ultimates are Maya and TJ Combo so far.

No, They do. I was playing against a Fulgore in SL on Godlike and he straight-up murdered me with his Ultimate Hype Beam. :unamused:

Ah ok, was just curious. Thanks for pointing this out and sorry to hear as well.

Edit: Also, Sadiraā€™s AI did an ultimate.