First playable build of Season 3 to be available at KI World Cup & PAX South

lets have

KIM WU REVEAL

FTW

TRAILER HAS GLIMPSE OF TUSK STAGE

Ki Cup lets go

3 Likes

It won’t be Kim Wu. The build will have Zits and/or Pimple.

I mean, that’s kind of obvious. It sounded like he meant there was some kind of character tease at the end.

1 Like

Im glad they’re finally showing us something but they should have shown us something months ago.

Months ago was barely the announcement for Season 3, heck Rash has only been gone for about three months. It hasn’t been that long of a time without information.

2 Likes

Well even more of a shame that I won’t be going and getting the chance to play this S3 preview.

1 Like

Do uHave to pay to attend?or the 25 of for everyone who goes?

Of course there will be photos or Max will stream the new build.

Not everyone can throw babies and pets down for three days to try. To see Kim Wu onscreen at KI Cup

2 Likes

I’ll be happy to just SEE the new stuff.

2 Likes

I hate you :smiling_imp: (Nah, good luck man, have fun!)

(And why is my Omen Imp now Red?? WTF?? LOL)

1 Like

Where was this said, if i can ask? In the interview with LCD he said S3 would launch with ‘more than season 2’ not a confirmed number so I’m wondering if he said something after that.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to play it!!! It’s gonna be a great weekend! :smiley:

1 Like

WOOOooO!O! awesome! PLEASE guys get us some good footage!

4 Likes

It could be a new character i think because remember in TJ’s trailer when Cinder was teased everyone and their momma thought it was Cinder but we got Maya instead? It might be the case with Rash’s trailer, Kim is teased people losing their minds thinking its her and we get something else plus it waas implied “all-new character” or I could be wrong and Kim is revealed along with a Tusk tease.

I could imagine it now, Kim wu trailer then at the end you her a loud “DAH” or a see a dark figure with a sword or a meteor (one of his moves).

1 Like

You wont see anything. just hear a sword and MAYBE. ‘dah’

wish I was going :frowning:

oh well there is always twitch 
 :slightly_smiling:

So I think the channel for the KI Season 3 content reveal is Maximilian’s right? Check.

But what time am I tuning in so I don’t miss a SINGLE MILLISECOND? Eastern STD Time.

1 Like

Found it!

1 Like

And YouTube :wink: :grin: