First playable build of Season 3 to be available at KI World Cup & PAX South

I’m the most curious about the new GUI … hope the green and purple doesn’t look as bad as I think it will :open_mouth:

1 Like

Found a trailer for KI Cup

Looks like Maximilian is streaming it, which is good for us who can’t attend.
There’s one thing that really sticks out for me more than anything though:
At the end, it says

ALL NEW SEASON 3 CHARACTER AVAILABLE FOR DEMO!

New Season 3 character?
Does this mean what I think it does?!
#KIM WU AT KI WORLD CUP?!?!?!

5 Likes

@KIFANATIC8488

My Prediction is Trailer for Wu on the 30th at start of the event and playable in the evening or 31st of event!

2 Likes

Yeah I’d say it’s highly likely. Like rash. Trailer was shown then playable.
Hopefully the event will finish with tusks trailer

4 Likes

@GazR_J

Hope so. Adam did say he’d be available at Launch and there will be at least 4 characters some I’m hoping he’s after Kim. When he’s available, I’m going to play him against Thunder until my eyes bleed (which has been my dream rivalry for decades since they looked extremely similar from their original sprites). What would really be my dream come true is if Thunder was Tusks story mode rival but being that specific is unlikely so I’ll be happy to play him against Thunder finally after 20 years.

1 Like

Same here. Always wanted tusk v thunder. Tusk has always been a favourite of mine. I can’t believe this season were finally gonna have them all in 1 game.

2 Likes

Playable preview… that could be more than 1 character. Who knows what’s in store? So glad we get a good reveal in January.

2 Likes

That probably means that Rash will be in the build as well, if nothing else. We can finally get to see his complete moveset and musical Ultra. :smiley:
Maybe we’ll even see a new stage?

2 Likes

Rash’s Ultra has been around for a while now. I’m sure it’s waaaay different now though.

It sounds like the Pause Song!

3 Likes

I’m really excited for our first glimpse of Season 3! Hope everyone who’s able to attend gets a good look at the new stuff, but I also hope that those of us who can’t attend will have some sort of stream so we can share in the joy!

Maybe during the Sunday afterparty thing?

2 Likes

I’ve seen the Ultra, but I want to hear it with music! :stuck_out_tongue:
Well, more music anyway.

1 Like

I can safely say that you won’t get the full rundown of what Season 3 has before this event.

All I want is to have a live stream asap and a trailer earlier on. I don’t even care if it’s Kim Wu TBH.

So close yet so far DX

I think it iis Kimwu I mean she was the first legit fighter for Season 3 announced, Rash is a guest. OR IG may just show a fresh, new character…but I’m leaning towards Kim.

1 Like

It is the pause theme

Im in TN too. Work is keeping me from attending that and The Kumite

1 Like

What’s this about Keits saying there’s a strong hint in that video, I’m not seeing or hearing anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Have a feeling he was pointing towards the ALL NEW

Meaning… completely new original character being demoed

1 Like

Oh really? I’ll go Kumite too!