First playable build of Season 3 to be available at KI World Cup & PAX South

17 Likes

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
Wait. I can’t go.
Darn.
Well, at least I can learn stuff from people who post about it. Hope it’s streamed.

5 Likes

Wait, WHAT?!? with the cast re-balances and everything!?! YES!!! I can finally see what new stuff they have done with Kan Ra!

1 Like

KIM WU BUILD PLZ

But I didn’t qualify with my staggering 0 Points!

Aww… :frowning:

2 Likes

KI World Cup and PAX South in Texas? Oh boy! This is perfect for me because my family lives in there! But… I can’t go… (CRYING)

Why can’t you go?

Because I live in Tennessee. I don’t have driver license, but who can pick me up for KI Cup? My big brothers live in texas! But they don’t like KI because too hard. Ultra Arcade just confirmed Season 3 playable demo at KI World Cup! :sob:

Was that Gargos’ new theme I heard in the World Cup trailer? Sure sounds like it!

http://www.altfonts.com/img/R/I/Righteous.png

Bodied by IRL. Should be a grand ol’ time for the folks who come down and duke it out. Wish I could go!

2 Likes

Will there be a proper reveal before then or will our first glimpse of season 3 be through phone footage and second hand accounts?

1 Like

we’ll have to wait till after the event

great news great great

If this is at the end of january I’m guessung we should get the full run down of what season 3 will have before then.

1 Like

Even if you haven’t qualified for the KI Cup, you are still welcome to attend and try the Season 3 build on the showfloor (and also hang out and watch the matches)!

Don’t be a stranger.

12 Likes

That’s awesome.

Please tell me there will be a stream or packaged info for those of us who can’t make it. I would hate to only see grainy screen shots from people’s phones…

1 Like

I now have a really good feeling that Kim Wu’s official trailer is going to debut/premiere at either the Killer Instinct World Cup or at PAX South :wink: :smile: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m excited. I asked Brandon personally if he can try and get a S3 build playable at the Cup months ago for a true beta testing since the best of the best will be there. Best way to get good feed back by players who know the game better than others if not, they would not have made a top 28 spot and qualify for the World Cup.
I’ll let y’all know personally through the forums how it all plays out.

3 Likes

this will be really good hope some people… stream or take some videos to show on youtube

3 Likes

@TheKeits and what can doing peoples who lives outside USA :cry:. we need us cake part too .:sunglasses: to be up in the times :grin:

KILLER KILLER KILLER KILLER YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS S3

1 Like