Fallout 4

Yeah, it is the toughest Fallout by far, even normal ghouls are a challenge. Can’t wait for survival mode where it gets even tougher!

Haha, those are the best moments when you turn around to certain death. God thing Deathclaws aren’t as stealthy as they were in previous Fallouts. Oh God just turning around and spotting on was nuts.

That is hilarious :joy: what other game gives you the opportunity to say, “I just killed a Giant Scorpion with a rolling pin”? too great.

I literally almost shat my pants once while sneaking through a tunnel in Fallout 3 or New Vegas. It was perfectly quiet except for the sound of dripping water (I had really nice headphones on, so I couldn’t hear anything outside the headphones), and I heard vague growling noises up a rising tunnel and around the bend, so I was sneaking forward, totally immersed in what I was doing.

I failed to notice a tripwire and stepped right on it, causing a full grenade bundle to fall on top of me. The explosion was so sudden and deafening that I went into literal panic as my limbless, headless torso flew up the tunnel on geysers of pressurized blood.

Needless to say I disarmed the ■■■■ out of the tripwire after reloading my save.

1 Like

Hah, it sucks when you are a low level and you know that a tripped wire meant insta-death. I had the same thing happen except in Fallout 3 when I was going up the stairs of the medical plaza and I tripped a wire with a bundle of grenades rolling down the stairs.

Needless to say, Riley’s troopers made one final stand of traps before they were wiped all the way until the top.

Good ol’ saves, if you ever consider Survival mode which is coming out soon you will only be able to save when you sleep :skull_crossbones: