Eyedol's trailer - Colors - Hero art - Accessories - Achievement art - GIFs

Omg. This rétro is SICK.

1 Like

PLEASE, earrings and original mace as accessories!!!

4 Likes

Yeah he’s missing his earrings.

3 Likes

His retro club surely is going to change, his new mace must be a placeholder, since they said they were not ready to show accesories

1 Like

You know, thats it exactly what I was thinking. Although sometimes I wonder if being a genius and being smart are two diffrent things. Unless he is just an idiot who does stupid stuff yet they know better.

That’s like someone messing with a rattlesnake and getting bitten even after they recoverd from a rattlesnake bite before

1 Like

Or Eggman trying to take control of another ancient being even after he failed more than three times on that.

Yup especially when he thought he was in control of a creature that NEARLY WIPED OUT!!! an entire race. Although in chaos’s defense the echidna clans own greed did them in.

Another message warning about trying to gain power that should be reserved for a god.
But a lust for power can be just as bad as greed.

This really makes me want to see orchid and Eyedol in the mkx fashion of dialogue before fights.

Orchid will be like WTF??? Didn’t I already kill you??? You fell down a 3,000 story castle hole! I SAW you go up in flames!

Eyedol stage please with knockoff!!! IG

1 Like

Wow, Adam really got us good lol.

But she doesn’t know Eyedol at all in this game. Reboot remember.

Yea i know- pipe dreams

I love how Eyedol Mage stance has what looks to be a ‘psychic knife’ and ‘Phoenix force meteor storm’ omg where are my PC mods designers??? :slight_smile:

The thought of a smaller mod of say orchid or Mira using these movesets would be amazing!

1 Like

I do kind of wonder why TJ was in the trailer. Not only does he not have enough problems, being bottom tier and all, but he’s got no connection to Eyedol.

Unless of course ARIA was using him as a test subject for the nanomachines that she put in Eyedol to keep the flesh alive until Kan-Ra could reanimate it…

This game has made me nuts. And that 80s synth music is perfect.

Kan-Ra revived him not ARIA, TJ was just the representative they used from the resistance, He is actually Zombified, Kan-Ra only had enough power to revive half of him, so he can only use half of his powers at a time, until he musters up enough for his Instinct where he can use some of his full power… but he still isn’t 100% his old self

THAT RETROOOOO is spot on… I honestly think people are not completely grasping the magnitude of this… For the first time EVER Eyedol & Gargos is in the same game, same realm, can be on the same stage since there pre-historic Battle… We have the rematch of rematches, 3 boss characters in one game… Friday will be the greatest day in Video game history for me until Sept…

3 Likes

I get that - it was hard to miss in the trailer :). I was just wondering what kept Eyedol’s flesh from rotting in the interim. Maybe it’s because “magic,” I don’t know, but I just remember that ARIA has been tracking Kan for a long time and is smart enough to know if there’s something out there that could help that she can’t resurrect. It would also explain whey Ultratech was using TJ as a guinea pig - I can’t see ARIA as being terribly concerned with sports and there was no mention in TJ’s story of the nanomachines and PEDS they put into him ever being publicly marketed. From a narrative standpoint it would fit.

1 Like

I’d imagine after Gargos was freed ARIA’s gaze turned towards saving the Earth, allowing Kan-Ra time to find Eyedol’s body.

1 Like

That’s possible. Still, I would think that one of the benefits of being an AI is omniscience.

1 Like

Perhaps, who knows they could come up with anything. Maybe Eyedol’s body was being held by Maya’s monster hunter clan at one point for safe keeping and Kan-Ra just had to dig it up.

1 Like

Kan-Ra is epic fail man

owned by the king of babylon
owned by ARIA
owned by Gargos
owned by Eyedol

he got tired of being a sloppy sorcerer so he went and opened the shadow lords wal-mart store of magic goods

3 Likes

When did he get owned by ARIA??? I don’t remember ARIA fight Kan-Ra…