Eyedol's trailer - Colors - Hero art - Accessories - Achievement art - GIFs

So I believe the moral of this humongous journey we’ve been on is that if the developer doesn’t say anything about a character not being in the game then they MUST be a new character in the game.

So…
Is Eagle going to be a new character?
Is Shadow Orchid going to be a new character?
Is Ice Climbers going to be a new character?
Is Inspector Gadget going to be a new character?

…I’ll see my way out.

1 Like

Yeah, I saw Adam’s post on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Ishmae1/status/754546100304879616

Indeed, I don’t think they could have done a bigger job of TROLLing…

7 Likes

To give credit where it’s due this was a very well done trailer. However I REALLY question Kan-ra’s intelligence. Considering the first time he eff’d with forces beyond his comprehension didn’t quite work out so well, you’d think he would have learned his lesson. smh guess not.

1 Like

He just wants power. He’s power hungry. Of course he didn’t learn. BUT…this way of making eyedol is return is THEE BEST then ANY other crap theory the posters could have come up with.

2 Likes

Let’s face it…Kan-Ra is KI’s Starscream.

3 Likes

Agreed. Better than the theory about ARIA being the one to summon him that’s for sure. When you put it like that, I do think this is the best way of putting him in the story without shoehorning much (which was all I really asked for).

1 Like

The dream of Luigi is dead…

7 Likes

Oh for sure, I would have been pissed if eyedol was UT “ace”. Get that crap outta here. ARIA doesn’t need a pansy ■■■ splitting headache such as that filth.

Disgusting. I’ll enjoying killing him over ad over.

1 Like

I like his design. I like the fact that he’s not straight up muscular. There are no fat characters in KI yet.

But I have to say this…

Babybelly and rattle at hand.
Babydol :wink:

Reminds me of that disgusting undead big bellied nasty thing creature character from Cardinal Syn

1 Like

Or if not, why they’re taking so much trouble to make the voice acting so well-crafted.

I agree, Kan-Ra’s voice in this trailer is probably at its best here I reckon.

4 Likes

Notice the purple on Eyedol? The purple theme makes perfect sense now. The green is for gargos and the purple for eyedol! I think lol

4 Likes

I’m almost positive that someone here on the forums had suggested doing the head split in half? Who was it?

1 Like

The images I saw weren’t exactly a split head so much as a central head with 2 parts split around it…

1 Like

Now i must say it: KI 2013 is the best reboot EVER!! Fantastic, can’t wait to try him!

1 Like

WHOA HIS RETRO! :scream:

9 Likes

Holy sh*t…they got one right for a change!!!

4 Likes

This is INCREDIBLE!! What in awesome redesign of Eyedol!!! How the heck did you guys do it??? I am a HUGE Eyedol fan, so I had exceedingly high expectations, but you guys have done it. This is crazy!!!

2 Likes

And he has Skulls?!? Yup!!! My list is complete!!!

1 Like

It kinda looks like he’s wearing pants :joy: looks cool af though, true to the og

2 Likes