Eyedol's head split is boss!

BLOAW!!! EXPECTATIONS EXCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDED!!!

EVERYTIME YOU SEE A IG DEV AT A CON, GIVE HIM A MAN-HUG!!!

my God, that head split looks boss!!!

10 Likes

WOW. Freakin GREAT!!! Can’t wait to see his breakdown. Top notch, IG!

1 Like

That was awesome! love the split head!!! ANd the Kan ra Resurrection to battle Gargos!!! LOVE IT!

1 Like

I can’t believe they succeeded in making him have two heads and not look goofy. The single head being split is a great loophole!

1 Like

Totally lost it when I saw the trailer!!

Here’s the trailer link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjoe9ylFoi8

Eyedol’s face

Eyedol about to fight Gargos

1 Like

I love it. You cam see his freakin brains and he looks like a brutal abomination warped together from a pile of corpses
Metal as hell.

3 Likes

Yeah I love the design change. Instead of 2 heads, it’s a split head… Disturbing! And I’m sure his retro is OG with 2 heads. Very impressive.

1 Like

Kan-Ra surely did tear sorcery through his head.

1 Like

Yep!

17 Likes

Iron Galaxy, you did it! I love you, you are awesome.

1 Like

I forgot about his hero art too XD

6 Likes

Really?!! Hell yes!!

Gotta say, even though I hated the idea of Eyedol potentially being in the game. He isn’t an eye soar unlike Gargos.

The way the heads were designed sold it to me. Looks like Frankenstein from Vann Helseing.

1 Like

Adam just tweeted that his Eyedol hate was a year long epic troll. LOVE IT! That reveal honestly floored me. I knew it was possible. Maybe even s tad likely, but still.

The best part is that after the shock of seeing him in the trailer the first time wore off, the reality that he looks FUN AS HELL when I watched it a second time set in and that was a great feeling.

KI’s classic roster is fully back and better than ever. I wasn’t desperate to see him, but I love what they’ve done with him and I’m over the moon happy for those that have been pining for his return for decades.

Good on you, folks! Take a bow, MS/IG. Well freaking done!!

4 Likes

I think he looks amazing and the more I watch the trailer the more I notice and he is just so well done. I cant even imagine how much more awesome he is gonna be when we find out what he can actually do and how he works! I can see that one side is electrified and has the fire meteors…the other side some sort of teleport .

Looks like in instinct his head/ brain kind of syncs up in a way and he has access to both move sets.

Cant wait to find out more!

2 Likes

Wayyyy cooler than having two heads. Not only is it way more original but it also tells a story.

His bloated pot belly I’m really not a fan of though. Now he looks grotesque and silly. Hope that his classic costume ditches it and looks a little more menacing.

2 Likes

The head split is ingenius.

Love his throw. That club smash while you’re on the ground. That fire attack, the electricity from the club… So much awesome in that trailer.

Oh and big thanks for putting the date at the end! Friday can’t come soon enough.

We now basically have a Frankenmonster! :smiley:

1 Like