Eyedol's Accessories

Check them out here: http://www.ultra-combo.com/eyedols-accessories/

10 Likes

I see… Nothing :frowning:

That’s on purpose. Have to make the thread before I can get the link, and have to have the link before I can publish the post :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You are a devious creature, Rukari…
I like your style

1 Like

Okay, I really like the accessories.

Especially the Conflicted Visage. I’m getting some really heavy Dark Souls vibes from it.
Also, Eyedol as a doll is priceless. :laughing:

1 Like

Me likey…It’s like they wanted to do a cosplay, but couldn’t decide between Assassin’s Creed and Elder Scrolls.

I’m a bit disappointed though. The way Adam was talking about Eyedol I was expecting a Sesame Street-like accessory set.

4 Likes

I got my wish for the heavy armor set!

3 Likes

#OHHHHH

#OHHHHHHHHH

#OOOHHHHHHHHHH

BEST ACCESSORIES OF THE WHOLE CAST!

all of them are just

The Conflicted set is so Metal!

7 Likes

“Attention” aka - you’ve unlocked something go check it out.

8 Likes

I do believe this is a new thing!

7 Likes

I’m not too keen on this outfit:

I mean it’s obvious they were going for a Nightmare before Christmas look here, but flannel? for Eyedol? Surely he deserves more dignity than that.

…Then again at least he’s not in a pants-less clown suit…:wink:

3 Likes

First I noticed it was on the breakdown stream.

wowzers!

1 Like

Rukari is officially my new favorite human for having this up at 11:30pm.

3 Likes

PERFECT. :blush:

1 Like

True I was thinking I was going to go to bed salty hoping to see it tomorrow, then again now I have nothing to hold me over all day tomorrow. lol

This ninjas right head looking like the white power ranger :joy:

That’s my favorite! And no, I think it has more to do with another movie about living dolls (I can’t remember the name of it, but it was dark for an animated film).

EDIT: The film was called, 9.

It could also be a reference to Voodoo Vince, which was an Xbox exclusive if I recall.

The best accessories ever!! Ragdoll & Conflicted will be my top picks.

1 Like

By the looks of these pics he has the best accessories in the game so far imo. They all seem very fitting for the character and different, good job.