Eyedol MU: Scublord Report

Yeah recluse is the flip kick.

Well, I’m always scraping the bottom of the killer rank barrel, so I know I’m never going to EVO or signing up for 8bit beatdown.

I’m truly surprised there’s anyone left below Killer rank, unless they requalify every month.

Rank has nothing to do with it. You’d be surprised on how dumb alot of the playerbase is.

Again: don’t bother using shadow recluse. The other versions will AA a jump+HP just as well.

To bait the DP, just sit next to the guy on wakeup. Against most characters Sadira can also drop a meaty kunai on them that will stuff the DP, but that requires a bit more proper spacing, and because of how big Eyedol’s DP hitbox is (and the fact that I’ve never played that MU) I’m not quite sure what that spacing is.

1 Like

The heavy web can sometimes catch the DP, but it’s about as consistent as a ring donut is straight.

Sometimes it’ll catch and I’ll follow up, sometimes it’ll catch but I’ll get hit too, or it’ll get punished before the web’s thrown.

If it wiffs, at least I’ll get the back jump, if I use the heavy one.

Practice, that’s all I’ll say.

1 Like

My DP heavy web tactic has been like that since S1. After 3 years, I doubt it’ll improve, but I hear you.

Just the light one then, to give the best frame advantage?

EDIT: any recluse will do, but if you’re worried about it coming out in time, then yeah, go for the light one.

Use medium kunai from about midrange. It’ll stuff the DP, and you can juggle after it.

Part of me dies a little seeing someone play this braindead.

I wish he stumbled across me using his “tech”…

1 Like

sigh if only Sadira had a DP like that, I’d be so happy.

Well, maybe more like Cammy’s cannon spike. (I think it’s called)

Cool. I’ll try it out the next time I come across Eyedol again.

Thanks guys for the input. And if any Devs are reading this, throw me a bone and patch this.

If you’ve got the time/money for EVO, go! If you’ve got the internet connect for 8BBD, sign up! It’s not about chance of victory, but the experience!

No thanks, I’ve seen the level of play that goes on there. I remember Gutter offering me to join for a match on strean and I was like “Em, no thank you.”

I would just get bodied and it wouldn’t be right stepping up in the first place, when someone else could give the viewers something to watch.

Just found out that his meteorites combo… really IG? Really?

You mean combo off of meteor or into meteor? In my testing I couldn’t find a single method to combo INTO meteor, bit definitely off of their stagger.

Yep, I got hit and staggered and then combo’d by another meteorite. I don’t know if it continued into anything else, but yeah.

I was stunned.

no it only combos with like one or 2 more meterors

Yeah, one into the other. I looked again and that was all they did. They didn’t combo into anything after the 2 meteors, but the meteors combo’d into each other.

You think its brain dead until you run across one of these guys and realize you dont have an answer for it. … dont be too confident you will know what to do when it happens to you! I just ran across a guy using this same tech… not near as bad but he was using the cross up over head and you really cant escape it. It doesnt even look like a cross up at all and its really fast.

I didnt get massacred, but he got it in when it mattered and converted it into a recapture and full combo. I was really salty. I was also using Eyedol and when I turned to MAge he went ham on the jumping HP cross up.

I dont see this move lasting through the next patch. Everyone is using it now… even Max and it works way too good!

1 Like